Class of 2019 - PF Akok Akok (CT) to UConn | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Akok Akok (CT) to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I think somehow some way we get Akok!!!!

That’s the spirit! We are Syracuse friggin University. Hopefully he wants to play for a team that pumps out first rounders, is in the ACC, and has the largest crowds in all the land. LGO! Do the right thing Akok!

With a guy like Akok I’m sure knowing who his PG will be will help in his decision. Both of our guards (Goodine and Carey) were rated ahead of UConns guys (Gaffney and Bouknight); hopefully Akok connects with our dudes !

967077E1-688E-4729-BA21-CDF6F7A886B9.png

This seems positive

You guys are going to tar and feather Gerry if he doesn't get at least one of these mofos.

I’m pretty sure that “85%” is the crystal ball percentage no?

You guys are going to tar and feather Gerry if he doesn't get at least one of these mofos.
Based on the FBI investigation, Hop, and our sanctions i owe Gmac an apology as he has been fighting with one hand tied behind his back.
Now that the playing field is fair i believe we are going to see great results.

I'd still like one more center, then we'd be getting into gravy.
I'm not going to be that picky...a class of goodine, guerrier, girard, ajak, akok and anyone else I'm a happy camper...but yes another stud 5 would be over the top and we are in a good spot for a few of them...to me landing quincy AND akok is the gravy of this class...both big time players from day 1. Goodine is the real deal too. Girard I would love to have for obvious reasons but it wont make me cry if he goes elsewhere...quincy and akok going elsewhere might make me cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.