Class of 2019 - PF Akok Akok (CT) to UConn | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Akok Akok (CT) to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. I worked for a law firm who had guys who used to be really, really plugged in. (That firm represented lots of players over the years.) We had GREAT information that Marcus Liberty had called the coaches. He was coming to SU.
The day before signing day, the coaches got another call: Marcus was going to Illinois, because they were taking care of his whole family. Like that, what had been true was no longer true.
I think Dreaming is relaying with 100% accuracy current information he has received, from an inside source. Its just a snapchat photo in time
Until the LOI is signed, it is all fluid, and subject to change by SU, and by the recruit.
That has nothing to do with being a long shot when you made it to his top 5 lol. I know how recruiting works and it changes all the time . Im not arguing with you because you’re correct also.

Please stop using these threads to debate the believability/non-believability of posters. Either believe it, or don't.

All it does is derail threads. If you think the info is credible, fine. If you don't, fine.
i apologize. shouldn't have generalized about su dreaming who i believe brings value to the board.

but i stick to my criticism of that particular post. that should be fair

Do you have kids? Have u ever dropped and picked them up from school? I have and do, in the morning they like X and at 3pm they hate X

Recruiting is fluid and changes on a dime, changes at the mercy of 16 to 17 year olds. Did u skip that part of life ?

Jeez some of u just r the worst

I’m done posting any info at a minimum until after the 5 upcoming visits.

Good work Debbie downers out there...I dont need to tell you who you are. Believe what you want...but stop calling posters out...havent we already learned our lesson here...

apparently not.

Looks like akok wont be on his visit during this as he visits the following weekend. This is one place cuse hoops needs a lot of work on. Other schools crush there midnight madness or whatever u want to call them...we tried for a short time but have thrown the towel in on trying to make it a great event. Recruits love this stuff. Akok got to see providence's and will get to see uconns version of theirs but not ours. Not sure I like that.

Believe what you want...but stop calling posters out.
i'll call out any post i believe deserves calling out. if that's too much for you, there's the ignore button

Looks like akok wont be on his visit during this as he visits the following weekend. This is one place cuse hoops needs a lot of work on. Other schools crush there midnight madness or whatever u want to call them...we tried for a short time but have thrown the towel in on trying to make it a great event. Recruits love this stuff. Akok got to see providence's and will get to see uconns version of theirs but not ours. Not sure I like that.
Hopefully he will see 40k in the dome for an electric game vs UNC. That’s gotta top UCONNs midnight madness.

i'll call out any post i believe deserves calling out. if that's too much for you, there's the ignore button

I believe Orange79 has asked that people stop "calling out" SUdreaming and others passing along inside info that people don't think is credible. I don't have a dog in this fight either way but I suspect the moderators might start taking action if it continues.

He’s coming up for Orange Madness with Goodine I believe.

He’s coming up for Orange Madness with Goodine I believe.
The orange white scrimmage is what's considered orange madness isnt it? If so, then he is coming the 20th so he will miss it?

I don't understand why people who take undeserved personal shots at people who share recruiting tidbits, are not suspended from the board. All it does is create a negative culture on the board where people are discouraged from sharing insights.
Great post and totally true!

I don't understand why people who take undeserved personal shots at people who share recruiting tidbits, are not suspended from the board. All it does is create a negative culture on the board where people are discouraged from sharing insights.
That is so true

Good for you...way to "keep it real", congrats

Agreed. If you don't like what insiders have to say, please just ignore them.
That should be expanded... if you don't like what anyone (not just insiders) have to say/post the ignore feature is a viable option.

Agree 100%.

How many posters sharing valid inside information have to be chased away before this sinks in?

so is having a little self control :)
I tried to do nothing to take away from JBA's day yesterday. I posted many positive things and shared articles about him, even though he's not my preferred target. That said, I don't need your approval to post my opinion, nor do I need to restrain/censor myself. Feel free to use the ignore feature. :)

Back to Akok!

Last edited:
i’ve never experienced any negative personal shots on this board. Lol
The best way treat people throwing personal shots is to ignore them. And I’ve never been ignored on this board! LOL

Really hope we are making akok a priority because Yukon sure is...been there twice within the past week or so...this stuff matters to recruits.

Really hope we are making akok a priority because Yukon sure is...been there twice within the past week or so...this stuff matters to recruits.

Agreed. I think we are but we have had previous years going after large classes with mixed results. At least one more commitment this month so we can really focus in would be huge. 2 even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.