Class of 2019 - PF Akok Akok (CT) to UConn | Page 84 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Akok Akok (CT) to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can give him 1st row tickets and VIP treatment and locker room access on unofficial???????

Btw the boneyard is like 287 rutgersals which coincidentally makes up their entire fan base.

The uconn board is all hyped because they think hurley pumped his fist and pointed at akok after the horn sounded. Lol. That would be embarassing thing to do if they were playing a top 10 opponent, yet alone morehead state.

The uconn board is all hyped because they think hurley pumped his fist and pointed at akok after the horn sounded. Lol. That would be embarassing thing to do if they were playing a top 10 opponent, yet alone morehead state.
Makes sense, since UCONN is embarrassing.

Nothing like not covering the spread at home vs. a team that was 8-21 last year to really pump up the recruits

Crap. Morehead State lost? We in trouble yo. Better have our A game on or watch out. Freaking show down with uconn gonna be epic now.

So this is yet another chance for him to have verballed to UConn that he passed up on? I keep hearing how he is in the bag for them. Has anyone told him that? This was his 4th or 5th time not committing to UConn.

Makes sense, since UCONN is embarrassing.
Hurley did! But i think he pointed at a group. They had 3 6'7+ guys there and a short asian guy with Akok. I am assuming the three are basketball recruits. I definitely looked liked 3 guys on a officisl visit. After the final horn Akok Akok and the group hung around while Hurley did on court postgame interview then somebody from coaching area summoned the group on the court and they walked across the court right behind the coach. Again it really really really looked like official visit treatment. Kinda weird if he indeed took his official 3 weeks ago as indicated.

Hurley did! But i think he pointed at a group. They had 3 6'7+ guys there and a short asian guy with Akok. I am assuming the three are basketball recruits. I definitely looked liked 3 guys on a officisl visit. After the final horn Akok Akok and the group hung around while Hurley did on court postgame interview then somebody from coaching area summoned the group on the court and they walked across the court right behind the coach. Again it really really really looked like official visit treatment. Kinda weird if he indeed took his official 3 weeks ago as indicated.
He can drive himself to campus. Once there, he can be treated like any other recruit. He can then drive home.
DaJuan Coleman was at countless SU games while in high school.

Well, it was a joke.
I saw a post somewhere and it ways the other really really really good PSA players including Langford. I guess Hurley is trying to build a pipeline to them. Its possible one of the other recruits wlon official BUT this was official visit treatment. Seats directly behind bench next to team managers. On the court and looked like into locker room after. I will say Hurley is all over Akok Akok

Status
Not open for further replies.