Class of 2017 - PF Billy Preston (VA) to Kansas | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PF Billy Preston (VA) to Kansas

She's most comfortable with Trojans, you say?

facepalm-bert.jpg

This one is definitely USC. His mom has known Hart and Bland since they were all young and is most comfortable with Trojans as well.

He should play for SU and then he can take a tour of Lubin' House.

348s.jpg

Trojans will get there under Enfield, imo. They have a good young nucleus, a SWEET newer arena in the Galen Center, great campus and school, etc. I'm biased of course and it's a conflict of interest since I went there for grad school. They lost to Providence first round of the tourney last year on that last second layup so it's not like they are doing poorly. Still, I hope he picks Syracuse!!

Trojans will get there under Enfield, imo. They have a good young nucleus, a SWEET newer arena in the Galen Center, great campus and school, etc. I'm biased of course and it's a conflict of interest since I went there for grad school. They lost to Providence first round of the tourney last year on that last second layup so it's not like they are doing poorly. Still, I hope he picks Syracuse!!
I'm with you 100% I worked as a manger under Enfield during his two years at FGCU and have zero doubt he will make them a top-25 again sooner rather than later.

The man can recruit. I mean have you seen his wife.
I know his wife personally along with his kids, they are a great family all around. One of my fondest memories was going to his house with the entire team for a BBQ and to watch game 5 of the NBA Finals in 2012. His wife is a wonderful cook.
Plus he went to Johns Hopkins. I heard only geniuses go to school there.

As much as I'd like to be wrong, I don't think Billy is coming. He picked up 3 more votes for Kansas on Crystal Ball which now has him at 87% Kansas.

Please tell me this is serious O13^
Well, looking at Verbal commits, Kansas is loaded at the PF position, USC has a number of them and Indiana has at least two (Bryant being one). It is possible Bryant goes pro and then there is only one PF besides Preston. Syracuse has Moyer and Thompson head of Preston.

Kind of surprised that Preston's final four are pretty crowded at his position.

There is a lot of speculation as to whether Preston will even he eligible next yr, if he is...Kansas is most likely the destination .

50YRsofCuse said:
Well, looking at Verbal commits, Kansas is loaded at the PF position, USC has a number of them and Indiana has at least two (Bryant being one). It is possible Bryant goes pro and then there is only one PF besides Preston. Syracuse has Moyer and Thompson head of Preston.

Kind of surprised that Preston's final four are pretty crowded at his position.

I don't know all the rosters, but I doubt any of those teams have two forwards that would start over Preston.

I know his wife personally along with his kids, they are a great family all around. One of my fondest memories was going to his house with the entire team for a BBQ and to watch game 5 of the NBA Finals in 2012. His wife is a wonderful cook.
Pics or didnt happen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom