Class of 2017 - PF Billy Preston (VA) to Kansas | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PF Billy Preston (VA) to Kansas

Did he at least have a Syracuse hat on the table?

What does this even mean. Would have to work pretty hard to come up with 5 dumber ways to say this kid is really good.

Still dumb but it was a jab at ESPN ranking him at 20.

Ok, I understand, I guess I was at least hoping to have a freaking hat on a table.
Yeah...scary that we'd be excited for that. Shows how low we are right now!

He's a tough qualify

Which if you are him means you might not want to go to KU. They have had a few issues clearing kids the last bit. It also means if he picked SU the NCAA would say no way!

That was actually pretty cool. It is funny to imagine some image of filming that leaking out a few days ago showing him wearing one of the uniforms. It would have caused a tidal wave of insanity.
Could you imagine if it was the scene where he was wearing them all? People wouldn't know what to think.

No idea how Kansas continues to get these 5* and top 25 players to go there, play 5-10 minutes per game as a freshman, then leave after 1 year.

No idea how Kansas continues to get these 5* and top 25 players to go there, play 5-10 minutes per game as a freshman, then leave after 1 year.

Money.

Their system doesn't put players in the best position to succeed, but boosters and shoe companies are driving kids there. I would love if the FBI had something on them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom