Class of 2021 - PF Brandon Huntley-Hatfield (PA) | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 PF Brandon Huntley-Hatfield (PA)

I don't know, he certainly looks super skilled & is highly ranked... but, I was expecting a little more... explosion? explosiveness? Often you see young players with his physical & ranking "specs" jumping out of the gym, I certainly do not see that in that latest short IG highlight reel. Doesn't mean he won't be, just was expecting something different.

If he is reclassifying to 2021, it does not look like there will be room at the inn unless there are other defections occurring especially in the area of forwards. Syracuse does have one space available. if Sidibe and Dolezaj do leave, that leaves two spots. Benny Williams has one spot and the other is still available. Playing time with Guerrier, Griffith, Woody Newton coming back and Benny Williams coming in will be a true competition. I assume that BH-H will want to go to a school where playing time is available.
If he is reclassifying there is defiantly room at the inn for him, 1000% we will make room. If marek n BS come back I don’t believe they will count vs the scholarships due to the new NCAA COVID rule. Also we can pull chaz Owens off scholarship if need be. There is no chance we wouldn’t have room for him. He would take us to the next level.

Everything he has said (granted, it was late Summer), was that he wasn't going to consider reclassifying. Of course, things change.
1608763132956.gif

Junior Kadary
Senior Joe / Super Senior Buddy
Soph Benny
Fresh BHH
Junior Anselem / Senior JBA / Senior Edwards
Maybe even slide BHH down to center and put Guerrier in there. Any way you slice it, if we have talents like Kadary, Benny and BHH on the team surrounded by complimentary players, we will be a really tough team.

Sign me up. Based on that quote, I think there's some hope here. Unless, of course, there's funny business involved (LSU).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom