Class of 2018 - PF Bryce Golden (MD) to Butler | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PF Bryce Golden (MD) to Butler

upload_2018-4-6_13-1-51.png

Crystal ball to us posted this morning

I like his game...seems like a "tough" type of player. Kinda reminds me of the big dudes notre dame usually has that are big and physical like a luke harangody. I know I know a big guy that's white and I compare him to another big white guy lol.

He's not officially with the program, so they can't add any stipulations.
Huh? Aren’t LOI’s binding? Can’t see how he would avoid in ACC transfer clause.

Wouldn't expect a BIG freshmen year like Oshae but he's another big body who could do some dirty work

No idea if that's accurate or not, but this would be a helluva "get" at this point.

Enough size to play both 4 and 5 [in a pinch], bolstering our lone weak area of depth. Insurance at both positions next year, and probably doesn't see much more than mop up duty, but would be positioned to help in 2019 and beyond, after next season's attrition.

Hope Slater is right.

Last edited:
No idea if that's accurate or not, but this would be a helluva "get" at this point.

Enough size to play both 4 and 5 [in a pinch], bolstering our lone weak area of depth -- and he'd be positioned well to help in 2019 and beyond, after next season's attrition.

Hope Slater is right.
Sign me up. This is exactly what we need right now. He wouldn't expect big minutes next year and could help on the boards if he is used. And the following year and beyond, the sky is the limit.

Gotta love this description of him as well:

"247 Sports rates Golden as the 79th best prospect in the Class of 2018. He’s a big man but is a shooter..."

Gotta love this description of him as well:

" Sports rates Golden as the 79th best prospect in the Class of 2018. He’s a big man but is a shooter..."

Watched some video of this kid. He's got a strong frame for an incoming frosh, and seems to run well. Tough scorer inside. Not suggesting that he's a rim rocking skywalker, but athletic enough. Saw him knock down a couple long two's, bit of a slow release, but looked comfortable shooting the ball.

Looks like a poor man's Lydon to me -- bigger and stronger, better inside player, but not quite as athletic or as good of a shooter. Sign me up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom