Class of 2018 - PF Bryce Golden (MD) to Butler | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PF Bryce Golden (MD) to Butler

To go along with 1 sr, 1 jr, 1 so and 5...5 freshmen. Yikes, Pitt is going to be bad for a LONG time

Wonder if the coaching staff would take a look. MM replacement. Sell him on being a starter year 2?

Holy crap... when I saw this thread in the forum feed, I thought it was for Brycen Goodine at first glance...

Cant let that dude go...he’s gonna be nasty for us. Watched a full game of his the other day...all i can say is WOW

Brycen wouldn't need a release since he hasn't signed anything.

Don't these releases usually say that you can't transfer in-conference (or at least that you can't play immediately if you do)?

I know they caved and let Cam Johnson transfer to UNC last year, but he had graduated. I don't see why they'd let these guys go help conference rivals bash their brains in next year.

Don't these releases usually say that you can't transfer in-conference (or at least that you can't play immediately if you do)?

I know they caved and let Cam Johnson transfer to UNC last year, but he had graduated. I don't see why they'd let these guys go help conference rivals bash their brains in next year.

He's not officially with the program, so they can't add any stipulations.

Gotcha. I thought once you signed the LOI you were officially with the program.

It's a formality that you're going to hold your end of the deal. Once you're on campus, that's when it's official.

If this guy is chiseled and a tough rebounder ... he's out. Doesn't fit our mold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom