Class of 2018 - PF Bryce Golden (MD) to Butler | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PF Bryce Golden (MD) to Butler

If he’s anything like his brother, he’s going to be a pain for opponents to play against.

Mike Waters posted new video of him. Very nice looking stroke. Quick high release...doesn't always get his lower body squared up.

Aggressive around the rim. Lots to like.
He sticks out his lead (right) foot on the jumper. Looks odd.

If he’s anything like his brother, he’s going to be a pain for opponents to play against.
I was thinking the same thing. I won courtside tix's to watch Richmond play Wake Forest and his brother was the best player on the court that game. Fair warning though, his brother also sweats like Buzz Williams so you so you may want to stay at least 10 feet away from Bryce at all times if he is also like his brother in that regard too.

Mike Waters posted new video of him. Very nice looking stroke. Quick high release...doesn't always get his lower body squared up.

Aggressive around the rim. Lots to like.
I really liked that highlight tape.

- Kid was knocking down 3's all over the floor, so he's not just comfortable from 1-2 spots (like Lydon).
- He was the perfect pick and roll option with the PG. This is something we desperately need.
- Better athlete than other videos I've seen of him. Still not sure he would play a ton of wing minutes, but then again, he's not big enough to play the 5. He could definitely improve his quickness, and doesn't seem to have the lankiness we're used to.
- Seemed to be able to handle a bit and get to the rim, though I'm not sure how much he'd do that in college.
- An offensive minded inside-outside threat would be such a welcome addition.
- Kind of reminded me of Kansas State's Dean Wade (though a few inches shorter) or a poor man's Michael Young (Pitt). Luke Maye is a good comp, too.
- He is totally the type that would eat the zone up. Good rebounder that can hit inside and out. If he's a good passer, then I'd HATE playing against this dude.
- OFFENSE OFFENSE OFFENSE. If this kid is capable on that end as shown in the highlights, I'm 100% on board.

From what i understand he plans on making other visits, could change, maybe he does commit this weekend, but highly doubt it

The rivals site linked within that tweet is so damn out of date, it has a school named High Point (???) listed as one he has "medium" interest in.

Golden was at Dinosaur today with his parents, Coach Boeheim, GMAC and Autry. Tried to send over the High Times Special (rack of ribs and a bottle of Dom Perignon), but apparently they don’t have that on the menu anymore...well, that and I’m sure we would end up on probation for 5 years if I had.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom