Class of 2018 - PF Bryce Golden (MD) to Butler | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PF Bryce Golden (MD) to Butler

I wouldn’t be surprised if he takes all his visits...that’s what I’d tell my kid to do.

Fo sho. Free vacation. That and seeing what each school offers but mostly free vacation. Not to get off track but did anyone else notice the size difference between mama Golden and her two sons? (Insert punchline here)

Based on the average size of a Christmas tree I'm afraid her boys might only be 6'-6'1" tops :)

Fo sho. Free vacation. That and seeing what each school offers but mostly free vacation. Not to get off track but did anyone else notice the size difference between mama Golden and her two sons? (Insert punchline here)

What the heck is up with that Christmas tree?

Kind of concerning that he didn’t commit on his visit
A bit. But still hoping that since mom has only commented post visit that he is committing today and waiting to comment until that is done. But if he does take other visits, given the final four, I'd still make us a pretty solid favorite.

Yeah...i was kidding. Its obviously a really high ceiling with a humongous tree...they just look like midgets in front of it

Grant Golden
Richmond Spiders Basketball.

15 ppg as a redshirt freshman is pretty good. If we sign this kid I'd definitely be interested in the brother coming to play his senior season with him. Should graduate in 4 years.

Exactly the kid decommited once he wants to make sure he makes the right call. He is not on a fan board timetable, unfortunately ;)

He decommitted because of a coaching change though so not exactly the same as someone who just has second thoughts. That being said, its of no concern really. Our chances are the same as before the weekend and hopefully have only increased

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom