Class of 2018 - PF Bryce Golden (MD) to Butler | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PF Bryce Golden (MD) to Butler

The Atlantic Coast conference has given us some disadvantages from the identity of the old Big East It has complicated the recruiting grounds and the go to region thereof.

Hopefully this conference can give us the advantage with this recruit!

Found this on the Illini message boards on the most recent page. Could be worthless but still interesting.

"Golden has decided he WILL NOT commit to U of I . Nothing confirmed but good insider info. From last posts, which all were pretty cryptic, is what I could gather."

Would really like to land him for this year. Would be a great addition this late in the game for us! For awhile I felt Illinois was the biggest threat but I think its us and gtown... just my thoughts and not based off of anything other then my own gathering of info.

Found this on the Illini message boards on the most recent page. Could be worthless but still interesting.

"Golden has decided he WILL NOT commit to U of I . Nothing confirmed but good insider info. From last posts, which all were pretty cryptic, is what I could gather."

Would really like to land him for this year. Would be a great addition this late in the game for us! For awhile I felt Illinois was the biggest threat but I think its us and gtown... just my thoughts and not based off of anything other then my own gathering of info.
Who wouldn't want to play with Riff Raff's cousin?

72EA334C-676C-49E6-91A4-73C600CCACA6.gif
"Fans have been tweeting at Golden, especially those of the Fighting Illini, pleading for him to attend their favorite school."
Can you imagine, fans who would tweet at a player? Illinois fans must be the worst!

Any of our posters in the inside loop hearing any rumblings with golden on which way he may be leaning?

Marek seemed to be extending his range towards the end of the season. Who knows what a summer of improvement will bring for him.

Oshae already has three point range.

We may be all set in that regard.

We're set with the starters, but depth behind them is dangerously thin. Hughes might be able to play some 3, but that's it as the roster currently is constructed. Need another forward.

One injury, and our forward rotation is in the same boat as our backcourt rotation was last year. Need to add someone who can contribute.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom