Class of 2023 - PF/C Drew Fielder (CA) Offered | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 PF/C Drew Fielder (CA) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fielder and his parents are having a great visit according to many sources. I'm sure his teammate Garwey Dual already a PC commit has been in his ear. Some recruiting gurus are predicting a commit to the friars. Time will tell.
They’ve only been teammates for a couple weeks. Garweys first year at the same HS

This 91.1 chance number sounds very scientific.

But there's no possible way it's scientific.
It's definitely less scientific than the weather-man's predictions and even on a sunny day, we all drive around with umbrellas in Syracuse.

When the variables include a seventeen year olds decision making, there's no way to be scientific.

A friend of mine from college chose to apply to Northeastern for college because they didn't make him write an essay in his application. I chose to go there because I saw more hot girls during my visit than I did at other schools.

So goes the decision making of young men.

I mean at this point I look at getting a badly needed ans highly skilled recruit as the equivalent of snagging a $10k winning lottery scratcher.

on3’s website states he’s visiting BC on the 23rd and doesn’t include any visit to Syracuse, so we already know it’s inaccurate….

on3’s website states he’s visiting BC on the 23rd and doesn’t include any visit to Syracuse, so we already know it’s inaccurate….
Isn’t he visiting Syracuse next weekend?

Isn’t he visiting Syracuse next weekend?
Yes, I believe so. That’s what I meant by my post - on3 incorrectly stated he’s visiting BC on the 23rd, and didn’t even include any visit to Syracuse, so they lose credibility in giving Cuse a >1% chance.

I mean Jamie Shaw called GG Jackson’s decommitment from UNC weeks before it happened and Tipton edits works for On3. That has to mean something.
Not knowing who he’s visiting next weekend isn’t great work for someone who does this for a career.

Providence just got a crystal ball with confidence of 7 from an Indiana insider. The timing has me concerned. He visited Providence this weekend, and could have committed on his visit.

This recruitment has never felt like it would end well. You don’t get involved this late, unless you’re Duke, and have success.

So hang on, hang on... it wasn't a sure thing Providence was going to get a visit, Cooley flies out to see the kid (while we're debating how important it is or isn't for our coach to go on the road), secures the visit, he has the visit, and now Providence is getting crystal balls?

That's what's happening right now?

So hang on, hang on... it wasn't a sure thing Providence was going to get a visit, Cooley flies out to see the kid (while we're debating how important it is or isn't for our coach to go on the road), secures the visit, he has the visit, and now Providence is getting crystal balls?

That's what's happening right now?

or providence has been recruiting him for a long time. Throughout the summer they were one of the schools he mentioned as recruiting him the hardest. We chased JP and got in real, real late on Felder. Surprised we are (were) getting a visit considering how far behind we were vs other schools.

Fielder was having doubts about the P.C. trip. Cooley went out to see him. He is going to visit P.C.
See above.
or providence has been recruiting him for a long time. Throughout the summer they were one of the schools he mentioned as recruiting him the hardest. We chased JP and got in real, real late on Felder. Surprised we are (were) getting a visit considering how far behind we were vs other schools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom