Class of 2023 - PF/C Drew Fielder (CA) Offered | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 PF/C Drew Fielder (CA) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, the Fielder recruitment is over. He isn't going to visit. I feel very secure in telling everyone here that the staff is stunned. And Fielder has never met JB. I doubt he ever will now. I really believe that if he visited here Friday night, with that football game, with his visit to JB's home, and all the rest, he commits here.
Never even met the kid? So, basically, I'm not going to you, you come to me, kid.

Okay, the Fielder recruitment is over. He isn't going to visit. I feel very secure in telling everyone here that the staff is stunned. And Fielder has never met JB. I doubt he ever will now. I really believe that if he visited here Friday night, with that football game, with his visit to JB's home, and all the rest, he commits here.
The staff should be numb to being stunned by now. It is becoming a common occurrence.

At some point, you just stop feeling the pain of the rejections.

What makes you think he is going to step any larger than he already does?
Has he already been offering $1 million to 5 star recruits that we didn’t know about? If so, it doesn’t seem to be working unless Judah is one.

Has he already been offering $1 million to 5 star recruits that we didn’t know about? If so, it doesn’t seem to be working unless Judah is one.
I was thinking more like, bringing in a Carmelo Anthony type, to put us over the top for a NC.

Some good posts here
From my distant perspective it seems like the staff doesn't realize that w the performance decline they need to work twice as hard and outwork their competition. Just resting on your name isn't going to cut it today.

The entire coaching staff is living off the past and have too high of opinion of themselves.
I'm probably guilty of that too. Still living in the Beast of the East mentality.

My son says Estrella mentioned how good our players where when he visited and maybe he thought the chance to play a lot was not looking good. A similar situation could be true of Drew after seeing Providence .He could see a starting position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom