Class of 2018 - PF/C Osun Osunniyi (CT) to St. Bonaventure | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PF/C Osun Osunniyi (CT) to St. Bonaventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a vision of him wearing 00 as his uniform number for the Orange.

He's going to continue his basketball career at...

St. Bonaventure

I have only one thing to say because I've made my opinion on this matter very clear the last few days. The staff should have someone else in mind for a back up center in 2018 that is Osun's equivalent or better.

I have only one thing to say because I've made my opinion on this matter very clear the last few days. The staff should have someone else in mind for a back up center in 2018 that is Osun's equivalent or better.

Dimon?

The St Bonaventure game just moved up my list. Look forward to him seeing what he could have been a part of out team. (Assuming we win) If he somehow miraculously owns us, I reserve my right to weep

Carrigan? He put off his announcement.

Chooses the A10 over the ACC and Big East. He's more comfortable against lesser competition.

Did anyone hear what his coach said during the announcement? Said that after LaSalle let their staff go, OO wanted to stay with LaSalle but it didn’t work out. Whatever that means. Also said besides the final 3, other schools who wanted him were VT, Pitt and a 3rd I forget.

We lost because the kid wasn't all that interested in playing in an elite league and wanted playing time early. It's a bummer but it's also a case where we saw an opportunity and went after it more than we identified a true need and we're hunting it.

Seen too many posts act like our two centers are guaranteed to be hurt and this kid would be needed as the savior...none of which is true. I for one am excited to see what a healthy BS can give us. Yes he may not be cured for good but the surgery should help a lot for this season. If he can work to get a little stronger that will also help support his knee and reduce the stress. OO would have been a nice get, but was nothing near a must have. If we require a third center this year, having one would not fix the problem that resulted in the need.

Terrible. The losses in recruiting are starting to get ridiculous.

But he just wanted more playing time right away.

Talk to me in January when this kid is averaging 15 minutes a game.

But he just wanted more playing time right away.

Talk to me in January when this kid is averaging 15 minutes a game.

If he’s playing 15mpg at SB then he’d be playing 2 here.

Status
Not open for further replies.