Class of 2025 - PF Chris Cenac Jr. (LA) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 PF Chris Cenac Jr. (LA) Offered

Interesting offer and development as it looked like Sadiq would be our 4 in the 2025 class. But in this scenario, Chris would be the Donnie replacement (assuming DF is a one and done) at the 4 and Sadiq would be the 3. Those two would bring a lot of athleticism and rim protection... and lob city!

Interesting offer and development as it looked like Sadiq would be our 4 in the 2025 class. But in this scenario, Chris would be the Donnie replacement (assuming DF is a one and done) at the 4 and Sadiq would be the 3. Those two would bring a lot of athleticism and rim protection... and lob city!
This kid is tall enough to be the 5, but he would need to pack on some pounds. He's a really good shot blocker. I am watching him play against DeMatha and he can board and he can block shots. He handles pretty well for a big man. I haven't seen an outside shot apart from a free throw, and that wasn't too good.

This kid is tall enough to be the 5, but he would need to pack on some pounds. He's a really good shot blocker. I am watching him play against DeMatha and he can board and he can block shots. He handles pretty well for a big man. I haven't seen an outside shot apart from a free throw, and that wasn't too good.
He has the height at 6'10 but would need to put on some pounds to play the 5 for sure. I doubt a prospect like him would want to play the 5 in college. He is confident in his abilities-- handle, shot from inside or out, defense, etc.

He has the height at 6'10 but would need to put on some pounds to play the 5 for sure. I doubt a prospect like him would want to play the 5 in college. He is confident in his abilities-- handle, shot from inside or out, defense, etc.
I agree after watching some of the clips of him. In the game I am watching, he shows some ball handling skills, but all of his offense was at the rim and he was blocking everything. But, considering that outside shot, he is definitely a 4. He would be a great get, but like you mentioned that slides Sadiq to the 3, but he isn't really a 3. I'd be ecstatic to have both, though.

Sadiq is the 4. We are going after shooting at the 3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom