Class of 2022 - PF Dominick Barlow (NJ / Bridgton) Offered | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PF Dominick Barlow (NJ / Bridgton) Offered

Not a clairvoyant but had a concern that he was not coming to Syracuse because we had not heard anything positive about his interest since a week or two after Peach jam.

This is definitely a different year with some many high school to be seniors leaving to play professionally. Wish I had a better feel about players (bigs) that were really interested in playing at Syracuse.

It's on 247.
The Overtime Elite isn’t the G league. And this kid is legit despite his ranking. His stats were similar to Filipowski’s in Peach Jam.

Not saying this kid can't play but if I had a nickel for everytime on here i heard a kid was better than his ranking I could retire.
Lol kids legit. I wanted him more than Lands. So did a certain former recruiting guru.

Sadly, I agree. We offered late -- might have missed our window. This is a kid I think we could have landed if he'd gotten that offer sooner, when he was a high-major talent rated as a mid-tier type of recruit. Now that he's got Kansas, etc. in pursuit, it gets tougher.
So you’re saying we saved the heartache of getting an early commit, him blowing him, then never showing up anyway?

Finally we catch a break!!!

Lol kids legit. I wanted him more than Lands. So did a certain former recruiting guru.
Ok that's you. Not saying he won't be good but he had offers from Fdu Iona and DePaul. Im much more upset over Lands.

Ok that's you. Not saying he won't be good but he had offers from Fdu Iona and DePaul. Im much more upset over Lands.

We must be talking about two different guys then because he’s got offers from Ohio State, Illinois, Kansas, Syracuse, Ohio State, Pitt, Florida, South Carolina….etc. Just about everyone beside Duke and UK.

We must be talking about two different guys then because he’s got offers from Ohio State, Illinois, Kansas, Syracuse, Ohio State, Pitt, Florida, South Carolina….etc. Just about everyone beside Duke and UK.
There can't be two Dominic Barlows in.the same class.

Yes according to 247 he has offers from FDu DePaul Iona Florida and Iowa. ESPN profile has no offers listed.

247 is more than that... Like i said you gotta click on complete list.
Screenshot_20210902-175708.pngScreenshot_20210902-175654.png

Last edited:
Some decent schools also Siena S Carolina Nebraska. This wasn't meant to knock the kid. Just an observation that kids lower down in the top 100 are skipping college.

You tend to see that with a lot of kids where they get small school offers prior to development. Hell even Lands had DePaul and Miami (OH) offers..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom