Class of 2024 - PF Donnie Freeman (MD / IMG) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (5/11/23) | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 PF Donnie Freeman (MD / IMG) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (5/11/23)

We are back

weareback-wereback.gif

“The staff wants to get back to the tradition Syracuse has had in the past,” he said. “They told me they will be dropping out of the zone and we’ll see more man principles. This style of play fits me perfectly because I get to show my athleticism, agility and things like that. No knock on the zone but man will help me showcase my game better.”

I cringe at thinking how much all zone lost recruits over the last decade lol. Welcome Donnie! Great job by staff

Welcome home Donnie. His comments about playing for Red was awesome, a kid who's aware of coaches being disingenuous and blowing smoke. Says a lot when Donnie said he wouldn't want to play for any other coach.

JJ + Chance and now
Moore + Freeman + Who's next?!

Welcome home Donnie. His comments about playing for Red was awesome, a kid who's aware of coaches being disingenuous and blowing smoke. Says a lot when Donnie said he wouldn't want to play for any other coach.

JJ + Chance and now
Moore + Freeman + Who's next?!
Either Naheem Mcloud or Mika Adams Woods would make a ton of sense but lets not forget about class of 23 Center William Patterson he also has mentioned that he stayed commited to SU. because of the current coaching staff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom