Class of 2024 - PF Donnie Freeman (MD / IMG) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (5/11/23) | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 PF Donnie Freeman (MD / IMG) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (5/11/23)

Maybe Benny will stick around and play small forward with Donnie at power. That would be quite something to have those two guys playing together.
As long as one of them can consistently hit the 3 there’s no reason they can’t play together

Maybe Benny will stick around and play small forward with Donnie at power. That would be quite something to have those two guys playing together.
Wouldn’t Benny be gone by then? Donnie is a 2024 kid.

In 2017 at the Melo center I stood about 3’ away from GMac.

I’m 5’10, he’s prolly 5’11.

Certainly no taller than 6’0”, but I’ll stick w 5’11”, since he was in hoops sneakers, and I was in regular shoes.

Red I’m pretty sure is legit 6’4”.
JAB listed at 6’3”, but he’s probably shrunk an inch with age.
Now you know why Red got the job over G-Mac

I think it’s cool that the staff lets visitors hold the natty trophy instead of treating it like some kind of religious idol.
Totally agree. You think they might be willing to ship it down here to Tampa for a couple of days? I'll take real good care of it.

Donnie, we need you in Cuse Orange!​

B4A9D73D-2D45-49C7-A10B-232C223F3773.jpeg

After we creep, we all have to guess which one it was. Winner gets an Iggy award.

In 2017 at the Melo center I stood about 3’ away from GMac.

I’m 5’10, he’s prolly 5’11.

Certainly no taller than 6’0”, but I’ll stick w 5’11”, since he was in hoops sneakers, and I was in regular shoes.

Red I’m pretty sure is legit 6’4”.
JAB listed at 6’3”, but he’s probably shrunk an inch with age.
What I could do with an extra inch or 2?

Okay this may have been discussed but I haven’t seen….. but I just realized his jersey says “jerami grant” on it lol. Then I see a blurb saying “team takeover grant”. I know grant is from DMV area so I assume he coached Donnie’s AAU team? Not sure but pretty cool and can’t hurt

Okay this may have been discussed but I haven’t seen….. but I just realized his jersey says “jerami grant” on it lol. Then I see a blurb saying “team takeover grant”. I know grant is from DMV area so I assume he coached Donnie’s AAU team? Not sure but pretty cool and can’t hurt
Grant is still playing in the NBA. Pretty sure he wouldn't be coaching an AAU team.

He just sponsors a team, it’s very common. He doesn’t coach

Grant is still playing in the NBA. Pretty sure he wouldn't be coaching an AAU team.
Yeah I figured lol. Didn’t know if he snuck in a few weeks during summer or something. Nice!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom