Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

If he gets here I’d say yes. More worried about Bama at this point than UK. If you told me we’d have a kid named Jackson signed by October 1, this kid wouldn’t have been my first guess. This is a ginormous get if he comes. Cannot be overstated
Actually, it is possible to overstate this. Seriously, I am most worried about bama too.

I hope we are deploying what every resources are available to get this kid after these recent developments. Opportunity is knocking here, UK is unlikely at this point and you just need to fight off Alabama until the end of the month. This could be a monster get if we could pull this off.

I hope we are deploying what every resources are available to get this kid after these recent developments. Opportunity is knocking here, UK is unlikely at this point and you just need to fight off Alabama until the end of the month. This could be a monster get if we could pull this off.
The thing that makes me feel good about this one is that Red is the lead recruiter, and it sounds like he’s been recruiting him for a long time. He came to the elite camp last year. Now JB has to close this and hold off Bama.

We all know how “accurate” the crystal meth ball is...but Andrew Slater predicted him to Bama just tonight. Hopefully that changes after our visit.

We all know how “accurate” the crystal meth ball is...but Andrew Slater predicted him to Bama just tonight. Hopefully that changes after our visit.

He’s got to get to campus first

jackson said before about his visits that he wants to take them all because you always feel really good after a visit. the whole point of a visit is to make you have a good time. based on that, i don't see him shutting it down before visiting cuse, but who knows.

The thing that makes me feel good about this one is that Red is the lead recruiter, and it sounds like he’s been recruiting him for a long time. He came to the elite camp last year. Now JB has to close this and hold off Bama.
Just keep gerry far away that weekend. ;)

Umm...isn't he visiting Alabama last?

2-4-7 says sept 20 to ala but ps article says october, cuse visit is sept 27

Edit: zags says oct 18 or 25th for bama

Last edited:
2-4-7 says sept 20 to ala but ps article says october, cuse visit is sept 27

Edit: zags says oct 18 or 25th for bama
Yeah I thought it was week before us. Ugh!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom