Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 104 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

Well that is true, Cal has had elite NBA talent that no one else has had over the course of his tenure at UK. It’s probably the greatest collection of talent over a 15 year period outside of UCLA in the 60s - 70s. Fortunately UCLA had a guy who could coach too.

That collection of talent usually stays on campus on average about eight months before shaking Adam Silvers hand though. It’s not an apples to applies comparison to UCLA under Wooden. I’m sure Cal would have more than one title if Wall Davis and Cousins stayed for four years each.

And now I’ve disgraced myself enough by white knighting for John Calipari for one night.

That collection of talent usually stays on campus on average about eight months before shaking Adam Silvers hand though. It’s not an apples to applies comparison to UCLA under Wooden. I’m sure Cal would have more than one title if Wall Davis and Cousins stayed for four years each.

And now I’ve disgraced myself enough by white knighting for John Calipari for one night.

I listened to eric devendorf podcast today. Heard jb hop and gmac. ThAtss a good portion of our staff. Ed asked everyone what makes a good coach. Know what they All said first? Great players.

The itinerant nature of Kentucky basketball is what gets the talent there. The mere quickstep to the draft is what bedazzles kids and their families. You can’t play the what if game this way because that is precisely what Calipari created. He wouldn’t get the players if he ran a college program. It’s a medicine show which will not survive a season like this if the losing continues.

really thought this kid and that JUCO cat Dimon could've really shined defensively here. what could have been

The itinerant nature of Kentucky basketball is what gets the talent there. The mere quickstep to the draft is what bedazzles kids and their families. You can’t play the what if game this way because that is precisely what Calipari created. He wouldn’t get the players if he ran a college program. It’s a medicine show which will not survive a season like this if the losing continues.
One losing season doesn’t matter when the draft starts. College kids literally watch 10x more nba than they do college b-ball. And once that draft kicks on and there’s Kentucky players drafted in first round like always, recruits do not know what that season record was, they are thinking about how Kentucky always has kids get drafted

Whatever happened to that guy Dimon? Believe it was Dimon Carrigan right. Talk about a crazy recruit.
Dimon Carrigan is currently in his second year at FIU averaging about 8 points, 8 boards, 3 blocks, and 2 steals while starting 4 of their 6 games thus far.

Dimon Carrigan is currently in his second year at FIU averaging about 8 points, 8 boards, 3 blocks, and 2 steals while starting 4 of their 6 games thus far.
Thanks for posting! Much obliged. What a crazy whirlwind recruitment he had.

I want to be relevant one day

Keep trying, Goose. If you believe it, you can achieve it. :)
don't dream it be it.gif

how is anyone declaring from kentucky after that abomination of a season?

Does anyone think he will make it in the NBA?

IJ? Uh yeah dude. He will make it in the NBA.
I agree. He is a skinny, but he is an elite athlete with length. In the next couple of years he will put on 20-30lbs and he will be one hell of a rebounder and rim protector. Offensively, he will be catching lobs and diving to the basket and getting on the break.

IJ? Uh yeah dude. He will make it in the NBA.
havent seen him play...was just curious.

Sounds like he wont be ready for a few years minimum though...curious that NBA teams are cool with that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom