Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 103 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

I know some hate whenever anything is shared about someone not on cuse but I had to share this one...from the foul line! Jeesh! This one woulda been a huge win for us.

Ugh this one is still tough to digest. He was done. Was coming here. Last second visit by PayPal Cal and sold him on NBA dream.
Didn't every report that came out reveal we were a distant third on that recruitment, the kid was all in on Kentucky and it was his old man who liked Cuse? He was never coming here.

Didn't every report that came out reveal we were a distant third on that recruitment, the kid was all in on Kentucky and it was his old man who liked Cuse? He was never coming here.

It was an interesting recruitment because towards the end all of the National recruiting “experts” said it was essentially down to UK and Bama. Can never really tell with some of these players.

This thread is so Jurassic, only paleontologists should still be posting here.

063a14dcb7ad6565b8745e20d5c2fbbb.jpg

It was allways Kentucky
Maybe if Isiah stays a second year at Kentucky, they may have a better team than this year. After all, they have 5 of the top 40 players from last year’s class and are on the same path for 5 more on this years class. I wonder if WWWes is still helping With recruiting now that he is on the staff of a NBA organization.

The tough sell is his coaching ability. 1 national title. Even Guy Lewis could have done better.

I honestly don’t care how good your players are. It’s hard enough to win A National title without churning your roster every year.

There are four* active coaches in all college basketball with >1 title.

*Three depending on how you feel about Rick Pitino.

I honestly don’t care how good your players are. It’s hard enough to win A National title without churning your roster every year.

There are four* active coaches in all college basketball with >1 title.

*Three depending on how you feel about Rick Pitino.

Great perspective post. Sustained success is the exception. Sustained greatness isnt real outside saban. Expectations are so out of tune with possibilities.

The tough sell is his coaching ability. 1 national title. Even Guy Lewis could have done better.
high school kids with legit nba potential don't really care about march madness & ncaa titles

sure it's fun while you're there, but far from your end goal

Great perspective post. Sustained success is the exception. Sustained greatness isnt real outside saban. Expectations are so out of tune with possibilities.
Well that is true, Cal has had elite NBA talent that no one else has had over the course of his tenure at UK. It’s probably the greatest collection of talent over a 15 year period outside of UCLA in the 60s - 70s. Fortunately UCLA had a guy who could coach too.

Well that is true, Cal has had elite NBA talent that no one else has had over the course of his tenure at UK. It’s probably the greatest collection of talent over a 15 year period outside of UCLA in the 60s - 70s. Fortunately UCLA had a guy who could coach too.

Its a different world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom