Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

Sorry had to play in final day of Nys Mid Am tourney today so it’s been a busy day and was focused on my golf lol... this is going to come down to Bama and SU. That’s the only info I’m getting. Kentucky is pushing hard but SU in really good spot here and I actually think UK is 3rd in this race right now and by quite a bit. Bama basketball is getting big money for program to ramp up success and coach isn’t afraid to go after these guys. But IJ seems pretty damn comfortable here
Heard similar. What a freaking turn of events in the last month or so.

• Sorry had to play in final day of Nys Mid Am tourney today so it’s been a busy day and was focused on my golf lol... this is going to come down to Bama and SU. That’s the only info I’m getting. Kentucky is pushing hard but SU in really good spot here and I actually think UK is 3rd in this race right now and by quite a bit. Bama basketball is getting big money for program to ramp up success and coach isn’t afraid to go after these guys. But IJ seems pretty damn comfortable here
    he'd walk the su campus like a prince. in tuscaloosa, he'd be less recognizable than the right tackle

Sorry had to play in final day of Nys Mid Am tourney today so it’s been a busy day and was focused on my golf lol... this is going to come down to Bama and SU. That’s the only info I’m getting. Kentucky is pushing hard but SU in really good spot here and I actually think UK is 3rd in this race right now and by quite a bit. Bama basketball is getting big money for program to ramp up success and coach isn’t afraid to go after these guys. But IJ seems pretty damn comfortable here
Heard similar. What a freaking turn of events in the last month or so.
E169AE67-2A2A-44D2-8C25-9F22F1BAD270.gif

Thanks for the info! Hope you shot well!

Red
Win as a team, lose as a team. The constant comments about who individually on the staff is doing "more " gets stale...there is nothing "individual " about recruiting.
i think he's predicting a crimson tide win . . .

Last edited:
i think he's predicting a crimson tide win . . .

Where’d you get that from his post? I took it as us vs. Bama and that we are absolutely in it. Nowhere did he even allude to bama winning this.

Although this sounds great I am not getting overexcited until he commits. I'm glad he enjoyed his visit.

Although this sounds great I am not getting overexcited until he commits. I'm glad he enjoyed his visit.
It’s going to be an excruciating long wait until after his Alabama visit which isn’t until the end of October.

Where’d you get that from his post? I took it as us vs. Bama and that we are absolutely in it. Nowhere did he even allude to bama winning this.
you didn't follow the thread nor get the sarcasm
fixed the original so you can follow it

Guess the guy from Buff can hang with the SEC recruiting big wigs.
Let’s see long term...wade looked pretty good at LSU and Pearl at Auburn is killing it too...

Let’s see long term...wade looked pretty good at LSU and Pearl at Auburn is killing it too...
If Oates produced two impressive first seasons at Bama, my feeling is there will not be a long term in the SEC

Ha that is very true - sort of pre-guilt by association, but true.

Certainly not at Bama. Kansas will need a coach
If he can recruit big names, win in the p5 and play clean I’d be disappointed if he ended up at Kansas instead of elsewhere

If he can recruit big names, win in the p5 and play clean I’d be disappointed if he ended up at Kansas instead of elsewhere
Oats is probably at best our third call/choice...

Oats is probably at best our third call/choice...
Behind who, realistically? If he takes Bama to two consecutive tournament appearances, i’d figure it’s him after the obligatory “You up?” Text to Hop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom