Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

Behind who, realistically? If he takes Bama to two consecutive tournament appearances, i’d figure it’s him after the obligatory “You up?” Text to Hop.
Hop first. Red is second.

Hop first. Red is second.
I think Red’s due a head coaching gig at a g5 or lower p5, I don’t know if it’s the right call to anoint him HC in wait. Has he received any calls from other schools fishing for a HC? Nate’s already got tournament experience and is beginning to make an impression on the recruiting circuit. I have nothing against Red, I just don’t know if he’s the same obvious pick that Hop was considering Hop was garnering interest from other programs well before he left.

I think Red’s due a head coaching gig at a g5 or lower p5, I don’t know if it’s the right call to anoint him HC in wait. Has he received any calls from other schools fishing for a HC? Nate’s already got tournament experience and is beginning to make an impression on the recruiting circuit. I have nothing against Red, I just don’t know if he’s the same obvious pick that Hop was considering Hop was garnering interest from other programs well before he left.
So we’re going to make this same mistake twice

Zags posted an article and the quotes from Jackson’s father are STRONG

That's amazing -- great to see that our coaches, players, and facilities made such an impression on IJ and his family.

Interesting to note that the sentiment expressed by IJ's dad about the family, closeness, etc. runs counter a bit to what we often hear about JB being aloof and not relating to the team.

Indirectly, it also sounds like this current team [unlike recent years] has some solid chemistry. I'm sure the trip to Italy helped them bond.

He sure seemed like a cerebral kid when he made the comments about our zone D a month or two back. Any shot blocking kid SHOULD be open to anchoring a zone. And yet, Isaiah's comments seem to be the outlier when it comes to big men and how they perceive the zone. Great news though here either way.

I’ve not had the opportunity to watch tape yet, but is he comparable to any pst players? McCullough, Hak, Rak?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom