Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

Not for lack of trying, he was supposed to come last summer camp but last minute pulled out. DC had been helping as well but it’s quiet with him
We could get a kid like this from Michigan if we still had Rob Murphy on staff.

I wonder who doesn’t plan on coming back next year? We don’t actually have a scholarship for Andrew Jackson, yet alone Isaiah Jackson. SU seems to be involved with a few more players in the 2020 class.

I wonder who doesn’t plan on coming back next year? We don’t actually have a scholarship for Andrew Jackson, yet alone Isaiah Jackson. SU seems to be involved with a few more players in the 2020 class.
Eli, Marek, possible transfer from Washington

We’ll have room

i was hoping for a class of symir, andre & big cliff

but if it ends up being woody & the jackson 2, oh, well, twist my arm
Three forwards? Ya not happening

Five star power forward shows interest in SU. This Friday he visits Kentucky (ugh) but The trip to Kentucky on Friday is Jackson’s first scheduled official visit. He’s also working to schedule a few more.
“I’m supposed to take one to Alabama on the 12th or 13th,” Jackson told 247Sports. “I will have to talk to my pops about it but Alabama, I want to take one to Syracuse. Those are the only ones I can think of right now.”
Syracuse: “When I went on campus for an unofficial last year I liked it, I liked the vibe and stuff and the way they play defense with a two-three zone kind of thing, I think that fits me perfect with me blocking shots and stuff.”
Jackson, who will close out his prep career at Watford (Mich.) Mott, is ranked as the No. 21 overall prospect and the No. 3 power forward in the 247Sports Composite Rankings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom