Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

only if the player in question makes a big public deal about it. but kids re-open their recruitments all the time for all sorts of reasons

that is not to say that this is in play, nor that i endorse it if it is
We won't do it. Kids doing it are one thing. An established program doing it? They would take Buddy off ship before they would do that. And jb would be loath to do even that.

We should have the roster space, or at least be able to make space; is there a reason why we wouldn’t take him?

We won't do it. Kids doing it are one thing. An established program doing it? They would take Buddy off ship before they would do that. And jb would be loath to do even that.
no, i don't think we would. but kids might look at the roster numbers and make their own decisions without a push

He was supposed to go to elite camp two years ago and it fell thru at the end, he’s a big fan of SU, Red has been on this for awhile now, JB will make room if he wants SU, don’t sweat that, would love to see him, Dre and Woody - JB would not pull the offer. There will be space. If we get him on campus don’t be surprised he commits on the spot, MSU was thought to be favorite awhile back

He was supposed to go to elite camp two years ago and it fell thru at the end, he’s a big fan of SU, Red has been on this for awhile now, JB will make room if he wants SU, don’t sweat that, would love to see him, Dre and Woody - JB would not pull the offer. There will be space. If we get him on campus don’t be surprised he commits on the spot, MSU was thought to be favorite awhile back
Yea, I thought he was all about Michigan State, but I guess not. Glad to see that Red is on this one. Hope JB stays actively involved.

no, i don't think we would. but kids might look at the roster numbers and make their own decisions without a push
Boom. Exactly what’s happened in the past.

If we need another scholarship, there are probably one or two players on our current roster that would be encouraged to move on or will elect to transfer on their own for varying reasons like PT...

You have to take this kid and figure out how to make room later. Does anyone honestly see Howard Washington playing a significant role ever on this team? Don’t see him staying for long it Girard gets any future time at PG with his scoring ability. Getting a 5 star player like this would be incredible.

If he takes his official very confident. 70/30 over Uk but have to nail down that visit. Cal is pushing

Love the optimism, but are we really that confident, if he visits? Why is that? Not like we have had a great track record of beating UK recently, and he's not in our traditional recruiting wheelhouse.

Love the optimism, but are we really that confident, if he visits? Why is that? Not like we have had a great track record of beating UK recently, and he's not in our traditional recruiting wheelhouse.
I remember that we got Dejuan Coleman that UK wanted recently. What other players did we get recently that UK wanted?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom