Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

I’ve been saying all along we will take at least 3 in 2020...

Agreed -- wonder whether the "big" JB envisions for this class coming down to either I. Jackson or Ware.

Agreed -- wonder whether the "big" JB envisions for this class coming down to either I. Jackson or Ware.

I don’t think we were even listed with Ware.

If both Jackson’s signed tomm we absolutely would. But this won’t play out that way
What is the implication here? That we wouldn’t get both Jackson’s ?

Is this a scenario where we wish woody wasnt such a early commit? Or does his commitment not matter in the grand scheme of things?

Is this a scenario where we wish woody wasnt such a early commit? Or does his commitment not matter in the grand scheme of things?

I dont know if JB ever did this but I wonder if we go back to him and say thanks but no thanks. Doesnt seem like a JB move but you dont turn down 5 star talent or you just be real with Woody

I dont know if JB ever did this but I wonder if we go back to him and say thanks but no thanks. Doesnt seem like a JB move but you dont turn down 5 star talent or you just be real with Woody

I would think that reneging on an offer months after it was verbally committed to would have negative consequences on future recruiting.

I would think that reneging on an offer months after it was verbally committed to would have negative consequences on future recruiting.
Yep then every non 5-Star has something they can look at if they think about committing Early

There is no way we can renege on a commit. Why would any kid ever trust us again?
Because kids are dumb.

That said, we don't want dumb kids.

There is no way we can renege on a commit. Why would any kid ever trust us again?
only if the player in question makes a big public deal about it. but kids re-open their recruitments all the time for all sorts of reasons

that is not to say that this is in play, nor that i endorse it if it is

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom