Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 50 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

It's also a bit telling on where Isaiah stands with UK. They have Kenny Payne doing the talking with the recruitment nearing the end and we have JB and Red doing the talking. If he was really high on UKs priorities then PayPal Cal would be the one doing the closing right now with a decision so close...not his assistant. Cal is the closer. Starting to think we are in pretty good shape here.
There’s no doubt when Cal made the visit that it was an emergency visit along with some of the other visits Cal has made. Go search Cals recruiting schedule and there’s a reason why IJ isn’t a priority. Cal made a stop to him along the way and that’s all I’ve heard about the importance of it

Yep...that says a lot about where UK has him on their board. Gotta be us/bama and we are going to win this mofo!! I'm talking myself into it 100%. Diving in headfirst f it!
4931175_0

Slap my forehead

Give me a break

This is what makes it hard to be a Syracuse fan sometimes. The ridiculous postings of Cuse fans
Keep drinking that kool aid and then wondering what happened when things don’t go the way you thought then. There’s nothing wrong with questioning things, it’s definitely not ridiculous

Keep drinking that kool aid and then wondering what happened when things don’t go the way you thought then. There’s nothing wrong with questioning things, it’s definitely not ridiculous
Groundhog day on the recruiting forums lately...can't figure out why some of the posters with legitimate inside info have disappeared.

Because they can’t handle criticism.
I think sometimes the criticism/questions are warranted but this board has some seriously negative folks with all things. Obviously, I assume, they are fans of SU since some post daily but wonder why they spend so much time here day after day beating the same drum. The excessive negativity gets old. Might be time for some to find a new hobby other than complaining on here.

Until the buzzer goes off I will reserve optimism. With that said if he is Orange, paired with what looks like a very underrated recruiting class on the court now, you could argue the tide is shifting a bit towards moving back closer to where we expect.

This 2019 class is going to end up being really good. Like the 01-02 freshmen and 07-08 freshmen, they're going to be a massive part of the equation for getting us back to normal. Just missing the superstar, which IJ very well could be.

Everybody always says “Drink the Kool Aid” which I’m assuming goes back to Jonestown but Jim Jones used Flavor-Aid. People forget that.

I wonder what IWs favorite koolnaid flavor is . They still make Purplesaurus Rex?

Shoot the messenger enough and they stop delivering. It’s that simple.
Exactly. If you want to know what is going on, be smart enough to read what is said and don't comment on it.

People actually demand to know the source for sensitive data and get mad when this info is not provided.

Unbelievable.

Fair warning. The information-shaming stops now. If you want to believe info passed along, do it. If you don't, then don't. Stop derailing the thread with what you believe and what you don't. No one cares.

As someone above said, it's no wonder those with info are rapidly disappearing.

Because they can’t handle criticism.
No, that’s totally beside the point. They shouldn’t have to be bombarded with criticisms, simply because the info they’re providing is usually second-hand & comes w/ appropriate disclaimers.
The reflexive need to jump down someone’s throat because something they passed along doesn’t occur, is almost juvenile. I’d rather have better insight into a situation, than not. And if someone wants to pass on valuable info, I’m at the very least willing to hear it...without making value judgements on the person providing it. It’s really not that hard.

Do people really feel this burning desire to call out people who share inside info? Like is that a deal breaker for posting if you can’t do that? Seems weird to me.
I believe that everything insiders hear, and report, was true at they time they heard it. Kids' opinions, emotions, wants, needs, etc., are not inviolable, and therefore, are subject to change, at a later time.
As we have seen, even if kids sign a LOI, (or even play for SU) they are sometimes still recruited by the most vile of coaching scum, like Jim Harrick and Kevin Willard, who convince them to change their commitments, even if just temporarily.
Folks who don't understand this, and post accordingly, are doing a disservice to this board, as a whole, as they tend to eventually dissuade insiders from sharing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom