Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 48 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

So I’ve definitely have been out of the loop on this recruit (my source didnt have a hand on the pulse like unfortunately Andre and a few others in the past). What I was told today is...Yes the family is saying all the right things to all three staffs, but ours are expecting that he doesn’t come here. I bet Bulls source is better then mine but FWIW

So I’ve definitely have been out of the loop on this recruit (my source didnt have a hand on the pulse like unfortunately Andre and a few others in the past). What I was told today is...Yes the family is saying all the right things to all three staffs, but ours are expecting that he doesn’t come here. I bet Bulls source is better then mine but FWIW

When I asked a question there was never a No that followed let’s just put it that way so your news is news to me. Not saying it’s wrong but I have not heard that ...

When I asked a question there was never a No that followed let’s just put it that way...
Yeah, I know he hasn’t been looped in like previous ones (the family is really keeping everything tight lipped) but I hope my info is wrong

Would offering #44 have any sway in this? Or it that just relevant for us old-timers?

Would offering #44 have any sway in this? Or it that just relevant for us old-timers?
Probably won't be happening seeing as we are retiring the number for the second time this season.

Doesn't he wear #23 now? For that other guy from Michigan.

1572485188340.png

And the family seems to be football savvy, so they must know that side of the tradition too...
Yeah, see if he and the family can come for the Virginia game and bump in to Jim Brow and Floyd Little.

Whatever happens with this young mans recruitment should be handled with grace on our end because this is the classiest recruitment that there has been since I started following this stuff and getting intel. This is a great family and a great player and person and I hope I’m right in where he ends up but whatever happens I am happy for him

Whatever happens with this young mans recruitment should be handled with grace on our end because this is the classiest recruitment that there has been since I started following this stuff and getting intel. This is a great family and a great player and person and I hope I’m right in where he ends up but whatever happens I am happy for him
Lol this is the walk back of all walk backs.

Totally agree there should be no bitter sentiment against IJ or his family - who are from all accounts good people making the best decision for them - but this feels like a walk back from how confident you were so recently.

I hope those comments are right but just another example of why we should always manage our expectations.

Jesse Edwards is about to be a diamond in the rough imo

Why?

I see zero similarity.

There is none. I take that back. The similarity is that both kids are leaving their state to play. That works for us this time

To me there is. National media outlets making us out to be the 3rd wheel but people saying that's what we want them to think and our staff doesnt like to be percieved as the leader/they feel strong that we are in a good spot. Posters sharing info that sounds promising to cuse then another poster shares info thats completely opposite of that. I just went through the Stewart thread and there are definitely some similarities on how people thought it was going to go and what actually happened. I'm not saying anything about anyone's info being right or wrong, just that it feels a bit like how Stewart's recruitment went towards the end. The most important difference and it's a big one is that Stewart was percieved as a huge UW lean and Jackson isnt really perceived as a huge lean to anyone. That's good for us. But even though Stew was a huge UW lean there were some that still thought he was coming here.

Totally agree there should be no bitter sentiment against IJ or his family - who are from all accounts good people making the best decision for them - but this feels like a walk back from how confident you were so recently.

I hope those comments are right but just another example of why we should always manage our expectations.

No walk back at all. I know exactly where I stand with info I have gotten. Was simply making a statement

Come on

Ok without haven’t to review 100s of post how do we stand on this young man?
Who says yes who says no who says ?

My one concern is that I think this staff always thinks they are in better shape than they are.

I made a post yesterday essentially saying this, it's not good and has been happening too often as of late.

I have gone through this thread and looked at the timeline of stuff shared from around the time he announced his top 3 and whats been said and honestly it's a bit all over the place. I'm in the camp that really doesnt know what to think at this point. It is what it is and I appreciate all info shared here and take it FWIW and try to formulate my own opinion on things after gathering as much info as possible. Recruiting is fluid and never a solid thing when it comes to 18 yr old kids that much i know. The info coming from his dad has been consistent and that is all 3 have a shot and they have some decisions to make as a family so that's what I'm going to hang onto I guess. There hasnt been anything overly positive about any 1 school and there hasnt been anything that makes it seem like any of the schools are out of the running although we have been the least mentioned of the 3. At least It will all be over soon enough. Glad to have Kadary and Woody wrapped up at the very least.

Last edited:
He likes all 3 programs. Family likes SU the most. Each program is unique. He is winning with any program he picks Bc they all offer something that makes it great for him... I usually think the family element plays the biggest part but we’ll see what the young man desires most

No walk back at all. I know exactly where I stand with info I have gotten. Was simply making a statement
If you’re right i will be the first man to admit how wrong i am.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom