Class of 2019 - PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington | Page 63 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stewart: So tell me what academics are like
Cal:Oh no... you won't EVER have to worry about that at UK
Stewart: No but see, I actually want a good education.
Cal: You'll get it... an education in Ball, Bags n babes! High five!
Stewart:...
Cal: Don't leave me hanging man...

FIFY

UK is going to back up the Brinks truck on this one. Would be tough for any kid to refuse the type of cash they're going to be laying down.

I will just say this, Stewart had a terrible visit to kentucky. That is no joke and no myth. $$$ is $$$ but they have something to overcome.

Out of curiosity what made it terrible? Seems visits are generally 'great'.. what could have gone so wrong?

I will just say this, Stewart had a terrible visit to kentucky. That is no joke and no myth. $$$ is $$$ but they have something to overcome.

SUDreaming has established himself (at least to me) as a credible insider and he disputed the bad visit to UK story as being overblown. Not sure what to think. We all want it to be true so people have latched onto that theme, but I haven't actually seen much to say if it is true/false besides SUD saying it was not true.

I actually like this. Hopefully he really did have a miserable time with UK and the more he is dealing with them the more it reminds him of everything right at Syracuse.

SUDreaming has established himself (at least to me) as a credible insider and he disputed the bad visit to UK story as being overblown. Not sure what to think. We all want it to be true so people have latched onto that theme, but I haven't actually seen much to say if it is true/false besides SUD saying it was not true.
I know he had a bad visit. I even know why it was a bad visit. Believe what you want

We have enough scholly's. And who would we be snubbing? Wahab and Carrigan?
not saying it is happening or will happen - but yeah those 2 are good examples

I know he had a bad visit. I even know why it was a bad visit. Believe what you want

Was it bad dates?
UnequaledConfusedKudu-size_restricted.gif

Out of curiosity what made it terrible? Seems visits are generally 'great'.. what could have gone so wrong?
Sometimes it’s not clicking with the teammates or maybe dislike for a player or coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.