Class of 2019 - PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington | Page 71 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
strange feeling that Duke is out of the Stewart sweepstakes for some reason. No real info just a guess.

Jake speaks...time for the board to move on. Have some great '19 recruits and hopefully have another option that will round out the class.

The thing I don’t get about his like of Izzo’s system...is the idea he will play 20-25 mpg.
Save the knees for when the NBA is cutting checks.

Not sure who this kid is in relation to Isaiah but he seems to be close to him. Kids from Rochester and was with stew this weekend as well as went on the cuse visit with him. Only reason I mention him is because he has a few pics/videos on this link I'll share of the cuse visit (swipe pic to see short video clips theres a couple) Looked like Isaiah had a good time. Hope we pull this off...would be a monster recruiting win for us.

It looks like Buddy and Mika were at least with Zay too.

Well spoken kid. Must be appealing if he’s saying that the coaches feel he could have a Carmelo-type impact. Love it. Haven’t seen a force on the low block coming in and playing the way he can play since senior year Rak. MUCH more talent and ability than Arinze as well.

Listen to the words.

When talking about MSU, he says "...the guys I'm gonna be playing with..." not the guys I would be playing with. I'm not going to say this is definitive, but one's choice of words can reveal how one is thinking, consciously or unconsciously.
I noticed that also smh

Status
Not open for further replies.