Class of 2019 - PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington | Page 104 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would much rather Stewart go to Washington then any other school if he’s not coming to Syracuse. My main question though is if Hop is able to pull him all the way across the country, why weren’t we the clear later when Hop was still here?
Who says we weren't?

Anybody want to guess where he is going to commit to tomorrow? Care to list the order of likely schools?
Rochester TV interviewed a local recruiting expert yesterday and asked him this question. He gave reasons why Stewart might chose each of his final five with no comment on who would come out on top. Guess he didn't want to look like he really didn't know anything.

Anybody want to guess where he is going to commit to tomorrow? Care to list the order of likely schools?
Rochester TV interviewed a local recruiting expert yesterday and asked him this question. He gave reasons why Stewart might chose each of his final five with no comment on who would come out on top. Guess he didn't want to look like he really didn't know anything.
Washington

Well this is about to go from recruiting to basketball news.

Yep! Exactly. I think mcw and malachi were consensus 5* though. Maybe rak and dajuan too.

Malachi was a 4 star. Rak was a 5 star and so was DuJuan, but only on 1 or 2 of the 3 services.
I think Michael Carter-Williams was also a 4-point something - maybe one 5 star ranking out of the 3 services.

Look I wish Stewart well I really do I just think he would of been better off playing with JGIII

Ugh this was a big miss.

Yup. We haven't been in on a highly rated big since Rak.

Carrigan, on tape from a year ago, is a better defender than we have coming back, but somebody said he's not having a very good season at JUCO so far. So there's that, too.

To be fair, I don't feel like we've ever really been the leader with this kid. The best we ever had was a puncher's chance.

Yup. We haven't been in on a highly rated big since Rak.

Carrigan, on tape from a year ago, is a better defender than we have coming back, but somebody said he's not having a very good season at JUCO so far. So there's that, too.

To be fair, I don't feel like we've ever really been the leader with this kid. The best we ever had was a puncher's chance.
No. we were the leader right after his visit. But we just couldn't close the deal.

No. we were the leader right after his visit. But we just couldn't close the deal.

We were? I don't recall Stewart saying anything about a lean in our favor, only that the visit and the dad cake thingy being impressive. So, what didn't SU do to "close the deal?" Did the coaches screw up by not sending flowers afterwards to his mommy, so she felt terribly slighted? This all makes for good banter, but it's 100% speculation in regards to us allegedly being the "leader" right after his visit, or at any time for that matter.

Most of our insiders are saying that's correct; he's going to Washington.
Our same insiders had him going to Duke and to Mighigan State over the past 2-3 months. Now it is To Washington and Coach Hop.

Wouldn’t it be nice if they were still wrong and it turned out to be Syracuse!! Not holding my breath but, it is not over until it is over. Cmon JGIII, work some magic for the home team.

Most of our insiders are saying that's correct; he's going to Washington.
Our same insiders had him going to Duke and to Mighigan State over the past 2-3 months. Now it is To Washington and Coach Hop.

Wouldn’t it be nice if they were still wrong and it turned out to be Syracuse!! Not holding my breath but, it is not over until it is over. Cmon JGIII, work some magic for the home team.

Status
Not open for further replies.