Class of 2019 - PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington | Page 105 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were? I don't recall Stewart saying anything about a lean in our favor, only that the visit and the dad cake thingy being impressive. So, what didn't SU do to "close the deal?" Did the coaches screw up by not sending flowers afterwards to his mommy, so she felt terribly slighted? This all makes for good banter, but it's 100% speculation in regards to us allegedly being the "leader" right after his visit, or at any time for that matter.
I don't recall Stewart saying it was Washington either. Or that he was going there. But everyone seems to be saying that. I do know the xcoaches thought they were in the lead. As for what Syracuse didn't do??? I don't know. Only that it appears that he isn't coming here. That would tell me that we didn't close the deal.

Even with out IS I really like the class. While it would have been nice we all knew Cuse was playing with house money. If we had not reeled in his Summer ball friends, this run to the final table would never have happened with Hop gone. Good luck to the young man. As a reminder we just beat Duke the number 1 team in the country. It’s not all bad and we have Guerrier who will be making headlines for us next year anyway.

Even with out IS I really like the class. While it would have been nice we all knew Cuse was playing with house money. If we had not reeled in his Summer ball friends, this run to the final table would never have happened with Hop gone. Good luck to the young man. As a reminder we just beat Duke the number 1 team in the country. It’s not all bad and we have Guerrier who will be making headlines for us next year anyway.

It’s a real good class. I was joking before with my post about paschal scaring isiah away. However, if chuckwa does come back that is quite the defensive and rebounding presence in the middle. Alters everything when he is engaged and energetic
Cuse!

It's a solid class but it needs a star. I understand that Guerrier may turn out to be terrific, and maybe Brissett is back again, too. But we need a really good big man who can provide us with some offense close to the basket. I feel like there are a lot of pieces, but we lack a bit of elite talent.

It's a solid class but it needs a star. I understand that Guerrier may turn out to be terrific, and maybe Brissett is back again, too. But we need a really good big man who can provide us with some offense close to the basket. I feel like there are a lot of pieces, but we lack a bit of elite talent.
People are totally sleeping on Goodine

It’s a real good class. I was joking before with my post about paschal scaring isiah away. However, if chuckwa does come back that is quite the defensive and rebounding presence in the middle. Alters everything when he is engaged and energetic
Cuse!
Is it possible that Chuk comes back? Might have missed something earlier in thread so apologies. Medical redshirt when he had issues with his eyes I presume if that is the case?

Is it possible that Chuk comes back? Might have missed something earlier in thread so apologies. Medical redshirt when he had issues with his eyes I presume if that is the case?

Staff doesnt expect him back

And now I’d like to hedge on my wager. I hadn’t planned on watching tonight...but now I’m tuning in.

F494873C-93CB-44F3-97D2-76C152BBEB7C.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.