Class of 2019 - PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://basketballrecruiting./news/commit-predictions-for-undecided-2019-five-stars-prospects

Stewart’s prediction: 3 for MSU, 1 for Duke.

I don't think we send G-mac out of the country if we think we are just getting courtesy interest
Never said "we" think we're getting courtesy interest. But I'm hearing it is...

That is a lot of travel money to invest in recruiting for “courtesy interest”. There are other players there also in the tournament that Syracuse is recruiting but still there are guaranteed to be 9 (out of 10 schools) losers in this Stewart Sweepstakes.

You’re saying the coaches are not plugged in and can’t read the tea leaves?

You’re saying the coaches are not plugged in and can’t read the tea leaves?
I was going to make that same point. The coaches don't know the inning and the score but a poster does? This kid is a tough get. We all understand that. But I don't believe the coaches are uninformed. They believe they have a shot

I don't think his post was off the mark at all.
Perhaps my sarcasm meter needs calibration.i apologize to FrancoPizza if his post was being sarcastic.

I think he was saying what I was saying. The coaches would know if they were being shined.
While off the topic, they did not seem to know they were being shined when recruiting Quade Green, now did they.

While off the topic, they did not seem to know they were being shined when recruiting Quade Green, now did they.
They weren't being shined by Green. His recruitment changed over night. And no poster on this board knew about Green before the coaches did.

They weren't being shined by Green. His recruitment changed over night. And no poster on this board knew about Green before the coaches did.

Your view. It seemed to me that he played Syracuse coaches by having them believe he was coming all the way until he went for a visit to Kentucky. He played out the string along and left them dangling.

suggestions we're made to pass on green months before he shunned us.

you gotta think the coaches know a lot more about Stewarts level of interest than anyone else or Gmac wouldn’t be going to Argentina. Unless he’s there for big booty chicks.

you gotta think the coaches know a lot more about Stewarts level of interest than anyone else or Gmac wouldn’t be going to Argentina. Unless he’s there for big booty chicks.
I’d have to agree, i mean you gotta have faith in what your recruiters are doing, right?
If this recruitment is just a fools errand then surely some things need to change. Then again, there are those big booty chicks, soooo...

Why is it that we seem to put Gmac on the top recruits when he has the least success. Why not Grif or Red?

Because he has the relationship with the City Rocks.

If we sign Girard like it appears we are going to, ya”ll owe Gmac an apology.

We have the best chances this cycle with all his recruits.

Last edited:
suggestions we're made to pass on green months before he shunned us.
Too bad that the suggestions regarding Green weren’t followed back then.
BtW, I believe that Green followed the wrong advice back then and more recently.

Back to Stewart, I am not saying or implying that he is leading us on a wild goose chase. Don’t believe that he has made up his mind. I do believe that if we are not among his final few, he will let us know well in advance of that cutdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.