Class of 2019 - PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.

DlaXfIMW0AA9W0W.jpg:large

Its gotta be between us and duke with indiana on the outside looking in right?

Probably not.

I wish

Only surprise is Washington over Georgetown. 99.7% we don’t land him but hey shooters shoot

Better than NOT being in the Top 6. Things can happen. Hope it breaks our way. We'll see.

A year ago everyone was saying he was going to Georgetown because of his relationship with someone in Rochester.

I thought people said he was going to gtown because he grew up a gtown fan and his family was tight with ewing or something along those lines

I thought people said he was going to gtown because he grew up a gtown fan and his family was tight with ewing or something along those lines
No, hoopsupstate has it correct. at least from what was stated earlier that a prominent Georgetown alum has been helping him throughout his early career.

Would be crazy if Rak and Jordan were to run into him

Only three schools in here that are still on Girard’s list (Cuse, Nova, Duke). We know they Enjoy playing with each other...who knows what can happen. I think he will end up at Duke regardless

A year ago everyone was saying he was going to Georgetown because of his relationship with someone in Rochester.

Not going, but they had a legitimate shot. Wonder if Omer Yurtseven transferring there had anything to do with him leaving them at the altar.

Out of respect for Hop, that's probably why Washington is in the Top 6.

Think it comes down to Indiana, Duke and SU.

Not going, but they had a legitimate shot. Wonder if Omer Yurtseven transferring there had anything to do with him leaving them at the altar.

Don’t sleep on Nova. They have a legit shot.

He is tight with Naz Carter, who is at Washington. It more than just respect for Hop...but I don't think they get him. Still think it's a 2 horse race between Duke and MSU.

SU is in it until we are told we are not, he will be on campus for a official, considering he has been going to Elite Camp, playing w/ City Rocks and going to lots of games for years now, we are in it, as is everyone else in the final 6, I know we have a real shot, that's all you can ask for except getting the signature on the dotted line, personally i am thrilled with where we are right now, present and near-term future is bright.

Would kill for this kid! He’s a beast from day 1 who is physically ready and who is dynamite down around the hoop. Great work ethic too it seems. He’s a Julius Randle type, IMO.

He is tight with Naz Carter, who is at Washington. It more than just respect for Hop...but I don't think they get him. Still think it's a 2 horse race between Duke and MSU.

I had heard 4 months ago that Stewart eliminated UW. Hop and co must have put in a lot of work to make it back on the list.

"Syracuse: That’s the home school; I know a lot about them and I’m really close with Coach Boeheim and the entire staff. I know that when he gets a really good player, big things happen there if you look at the history."

Nova’s a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.