Class of 2019 - PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to give the staff an A effort on Stewart. If they pull this off that would be an amazing get. Hopefully Girard doesn’t need any more time to think about his decision as well

Buffalo listed with the rest of those schools - how cute.

I know the coach wanted to list each school to show respect and maintain relationships but just found it funny.

Assuming there are players other than just Stewart being looked at. The school thanked 9 schools for coming and Stewart has previously reduced to his final 6.

Assuming there are players other than just Stewart being looked at. The school thanked 9 schools for coming and Stewart has previously reduced to his final 6.
I would presume Buffalo was there to see the other kid from Rochester

I would presume Buffalo was there to see the other kid from Rochester
Keion Brooks who plays at La Lumiere is ranked 16 in the nation by at least one ranking service.

Last edited:
A source close to the situation confirmed to me what many of you have already stated: Cuse may be in the running but it looks like a two horse race at this point, Duke followed closely by MSU. Working against us in this case (in a reversal of what one might typically think) is our proximity to home. Apparently Stewart wants to get away, no surprise since he’s going to HS in Indiana. I don’t doubt that our coaches think they can land him, but it’s gonna be an uphill battle. Which is exactly why they are (and should be) going after so many PF/C types.

A source close to the situation confirmed to me what many of you have already stated: Cuse may be in the running but it looks like a two horse race at this point, Duke followed closely by MSU. Working against us in this case (in a reversal of what one might typically think) is our proximity to home. Apparently Stewart wants to get away, no surprise since he’s going to HS in Indiana. I don’t doubt that our coaches think they can land him, but it’s gonna be an uphill battle. Which is exactly why they are (and should be) going after so many PF/C types.
I have a sneaking suspicion that it could actually be Nova that pulls the upset here over Duke. Wright is killing it on the recruiting trail, and they just beat Duke for Antoine as well.

Buffalo listed with the rest of those schools - how cute.

I know the coach wanted to list each school to show respect and maintain relationships but just found it funny.
Buffalo would beat half the schools on that list

I really want Stewart but if he doesn’t want to come I’m happy with who we have now barring any further knee issues

Man I hate UK and Cal... but if we don't land Stewart I'd rather him there than at Duke where we'd have to watch him play against us. That said, I really want to get a good big guy, and not just JBA.

So far so good here in Charlotte, but the bad weather is supposed to start here for us tonight.

Man I hate UK and Cal... but if we don't land Stewart I'd rather him there than at Duke where we'd have to watch him play against us. That said, I really want to get a good big guy, and not just JBA.

So far so good here in Charlotte, but the bad weather is supposed to start here for us tonight.
Agreed. Goodluck and stay safe down there. I have some family in Wilmington hoping for the best.

Thank you! I hope they're ok? They took a direct shot there.
Yeah they’re good! One of my aunts and uncles stayed because my grandmother is in a nursing home and they didn’t evacuate so they wanted to be close to her if something were to happen but my other aunt Andy uncle did evacuate. Everything is good so far for them though! They live off the coast some so it’s not nearly as bad for them as it has been for others there, thank you!

Kentucky trying to get in this with stew
Screenshot_20180915-231510_Instagram.jpg

One think you have to give Cal is that he doesn’t give even one f who he is recruiting against or what the situation is. He goes in full blast all out. K has to be loosing his mind right now as well which is humorous since he just did this to us with Tucker last season.

One think you have to give Cal is that he doesn’t give even one f who he is recruiting against or what the situation is. He goes in full blast all out. K has to be loosing his mind right now as well which is humorous since he just did this to us with Tucker last season.

Given how Coach K has slapped around Cal on the recruiting trail as if late, I don't think he is sweating this one too much. He did just snag 4 of the best 5 players in the country last year.

If Stewart doesn’t mind talking to Cal I’d feel he goes to Kentucky. He mentioned a few months ago how he was basically waiting for an offer. No surprised here

Status
Not open for further replies.