Class of 2019 - PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah thats a load of crap, if anything our starting five from last year was the Band of Brothers
Great point. A Band of brothers is bunch of underrated frosh that scrap and work their way to the Sweet 16, not a bevy of 5-star egos stopping by Durham on the way to the draft.

Last edited:
Well spoken young man. Seems like he’s Duke bound to me. Only a miracle away for him to come here. Sign me up for Wahab anyway.

Indeed. Pure marketing BS. #FakeFacts.

Ask Rasheed Suliamon, Jordan Tucker, Chase Jeter, Alex Murphy, Silent G, Jamal Boykin, et al what they think of the Duke "brotherhood".

To be fair, I'm sure in his mind, there's no chance that he's a bad college player that gets recruited over so he's probably not concerned about that. That's why this kinda thing works for schools like Duke and Kentucky. The kids committing to them think they'll be the ones that make it, not the ones that become depth pieces/transfer candidates.

To be fair, I'm sure in his mind, there's no chance that he's a bad college player that gets recruited over so he's probably not concerned about that. That's why this kinda thing works for schools like Duke and Kentucky. The kids committing to them think they'll be the ones that make it, not the ones that become depth pieces/transfer candidates.

Wendell Carter's mom would vehemently disagree.

Nothing! Syracuse is a long shot for Stewart but, we are hoping that the long shot pays off.

My buddy who is pretty connected over on the Duke premo board says that it's pretty much wrapped up for him to Duke. They are missing on some targets right now and are pushing for him. They are just waiting on Carey's process

My buddy who is pretty connected over on the Duke premo board says that it's pretty much wrapped up for him to Duke. They are missing on some targets right now and are pushing for him. They are just waiting on Carey's process
That would be big news to our coaches who feel we are right in it. In the midst of this hectic recruiting week, I doubt JB would waste his time going to see Stewart if he believed he was pretty much wrapped up to Duke. He may end up at Duke, but this is no done deal as of right now.

That would be big news to our coaches who feel we are right in it. In the midst of this hectic recruiting week, I doubt JB would waste his time going to see Stewart if he believed he was pretty much wrapped up to Duke. He may end up at Duke, but this is no done deal as of right now.
I agree and I'm glad they aren't listening to the outside noise. They clearly have a better hand on the pulse than some forum folks. I think like a certain former poster alluded to, he's kind of stringing teams along.

Landing Stewart would be huge, and it IMO would enhance the probability that we get Girard.

I live southeast of Charlotte, going to experience my first hurricane... should be quite a ride. Hoping they're overhyping it, but it doesn't look too good. :confused:

I agree and I'm glad they aren't listening to the outside noise. They clearly have a better hand on the pulse than some forum folks. I think like a certain former poster alluded to, he's kind of stringing teams along.

I'd be surprised if he was REALLY stringing us along. He may choose Duke, but we have a better relationship with the City Rocks program than any other AAU program between JB/Gmac/Buddy and Jim Hart. If we had zero shot I think we would know. We usually stop chasing if this is the case. That is what we did in the Whitney recruitment

Landing Stewart would be huge, and it IMO would enhance the probability that we get Girard.

I live southeast of Charlotte, going to experience my first hurricane... should be quite a ride. Hoping they're overhyping it, but it doesn't look too good. :confused:
Good luck to you and your family/friends with respect to the hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.