Class of 2019 - PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington | Page 52 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people need to calm down about Stewart. Seems like his pattern of recruitment has been he falls in love with the team he just recently visited. Now I do agree he may now consider us more than before but he seems to change his mind like the wind.

I think people need to calm down about Stewart. Seems like his pattern of recruitment has been he falls in love with the team he just recently visited. Now I do agree he may now consider us more than before but he seems to change his mind like the wind.

If I take the excitement, anticipation, disappointment, elation and fanaticism out of being a fan would I really be a fan? Isn’t that all part of the fan experience?

If I take the excitement, anticipation, disappointment, elation and fanaticism out of being a fan would I really be a fan? Isn’t that all part of the fan experience?
Good point although I still think he ends up somewhere else the staff is doing extra credit for this one based on everything I’ve seen

I wish his decision was coming in the next week or so...but it doesn’t appear that way...now that we’re a perceived viable option for him, other schools will pitch him on why their school is better than Syracuse.

Still much happier where we are than where we were by a long shot.

I wish his decision was coming in the next week or so...but it doesn’t appear that way...now that we’re a perceived viable option for him, other schools will pitch him on why their school is better than Syracuse.

Would be interesting to hear what Hop has to say to him about SU.

Maybe this year, the recruiting dragging into the season may potentially be a bonus. We have a shot at a high profile successful first 15-20 games

Based on what? He may or may not commit to SU, but your statement seems completely arbitrary and not backed up by any facts at all.

My first thought. Didn't Bruce Pearl got nailed for having recruits over for a BBQ?
He had Aaron Craft over to his house for a bbq on an UNOFFICIAL visit. That’s a violation. However, his big sin was then lying to NCAA investigators about it. That’s why he got punished so harshly. At Syracuse, all interactions with a recruit are documented with the enforcement staff. They probably knew that the recruit was going to be at JB’s house before the event even happened.

This is the second post you've made like this in the past week. Nobody needs you to tell them what to think, feel, or get excited about.

Orangefan1, how should I feel about this? Please help.
you should be a little upset... blame Gerry a lot for any shortcoming whether related to the program or not. You should temper any and all expectations related to the program or not. And should probably focus on UConn's reemergence as a basketball and football powerhouse.

you should be a little upset... blame Gerry a lot for any shortcoming whether related to the program or not. You should temper any and all expectations related to the program or not. And should probably focus on UConn's reemergence as a basketball and football powerhouse.
Slow down...all I got is I should be a little upset. Now I am. The rest is just overload. Break it down for me, man.

Slow down...all I got is I should be a little upset. Now I am. The rest is just overload. Break it down for me, man.
1. losing on any recruit is the fault of Gerry's and no one elses. He's also the reason our linebackers have been anemic which is a direct result to the loss at Pitt. If you've had a recent fight with your significant other... Gerry.
2. No matter how positive you feel about returning our entire starting line up, adding experience and a plethora of depth... we missed out on quade green... thanks A LOT GERRRY.

3. UConn now has Edsall and Hurley as head coaches... A big ten bid is imminent.

All of this is satire. ESPECIALLY #3.

WOW apparently RF is monitoring my every move on here. What are you so offended about? I don't tell people what to do and that was never my intention. To clarify I am excited to about Stewart but I don't want to get overexcited about a recent visit. You can feel anyway you want on here-that's part of a message board.

Look Gerry is a hero of mine. I don't like to bash him in any way however before Girard he hasn't had the highest success rate when it comes to recruiting and landing players we target. Call that what you want. Now with this more recent success I don't have any criticism.

1. losing on any recruit is the fault of Gerry's and no one elses. He's also the reason our linebackers have been anemic which is a direct result to the loss at Pitt. If you've had a recent fight with your significant other... Gerry.
2. No matter how positive you feel about returning our entire starting line up, adding experience and a plethora of depth... we missed out on quade green... thanks A LOT GERRRY.

3. UConn now has Edsall and Hurley as head coaches... A big ten bid is imminent.

All of this is satire. ESPECIALLY #3.
Still just upset.

Look Gerry is a hero of mine. I don't like to bash him in any way however before Girard he hasn't had the highest success rate when it comes to recruiting and landing players we target. Call that what you want. Now with this more recent success I don't have any criticism.

He's responsible for 2 of the 3 players in this class. You ever hear of Brycen Goodine?

Status
Not open for further replies.