Class of 2019 - PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington | Page 68 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel blessed that we are still in it with Stewart with so few schools. 6 months ago would not have thought we would be near him. With the recruits we already have, his get would be historic for our program and recruiting class.

We are a relevant contender. I’m optimistic!

So, should we read anything into Isaiah Stewart not going to Duke this coming weekend? Wasn't his visit scheduled for this weekend. It appears that he called things off on Thursday night.

So, should we read anything into Isaiah Stewart not going to Duke this coming weekend? Wasn't his visit scheduled for this weekend. It appears that he called things off on Thursday night.

Just rescheduling. Do not think that there is anything to take from it at this point.

I think right now this is a MSU/UW/SU battle in that order. Hop is a serious player here. Duke might be on the outside looking in.

I think it's between Mich St. and Cuse, and that he will be Orange if Sparty lands Vernon Carey.

At this point I’m rooting for MSU to close on Carey and Hop to reel in Jaden McDaniels (5* PF). Although I think Carey goes Duke.

Need the chips to fall our way.

There are certainly a lot of things that could go wrong this year but if we land Stewart we have a chance in putting together legit b2b title contending teams akin to going back to the late 80s. Not to mention how much fun watching the Boneyard eat itself alive in frustration while Casual Hoyas cry.

There are certainly a lot of things that could go wrong this year but if we land Stewart we have a chance in putting together legit b2b title contending teams akin to going back to the late 80s. Not to mention how much fun watching the Boneyard eat itself alive in frustration while Casual Hoyas cry.

I’m afraid the Hoyas are going to sign Cole Anthony. The writing is on the wall.

For real?!

I’m not going to guarantee it, but it is what I believe. Now we will be more than fine with Carey and Goodine, but that will be a great pickup for Ewing and Georgetown. He and Greg Anthony are friends for 25 years going back to their Knick days.

Status
Not open for further replies.