Class of 2019 - PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington | Page 93 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, you would have told Girard and Stewart to go to Duke, UNC, Kentucky, Kansas, Gonzaga, etc., ahead of Syracuse.
However, a player surrounded by lesser talent that makes all the players around him better, and leads his team to a deep NCAA run. Much better resume.
In fact (much different sport and recruiting position than IS) one of my son's coaches said he would catch the eye of MLS teams much easier leading a lesser squad to the NCAA than being a goalkeeper for a perennial power soccer team.

No, if you read my post closely, you would understand that my only point is that it is possible that going to a blue chipper COULD help draft status and that his point on ja morant doesnt prove what the poster was trying to say.

Your interpretation that I am arguing there are not reasons for a player not to go to a blue chipper is wrong. There are tons of reasons to go to syracuse. Some include going to the nba, some dont even involve basketball.

Id add I believe syracuse is a big time program but I am biased ;).

Last edited:
Thanks for making my point, Mr. Acosta. He didn't have a job or kids at that time, as I recall.
My point was kids who are fans were watching, although they may not be doing so as much these days.

And, if people on the podium would tell the truth when answering questions, hacks like Acosta would not have an audience.

I wouldn’t be so definitive...

96971838-3B58-47F1-8E78-3811DC52F0E0.jpeg

New recruit guy hyping the commitment up for Stewart...hopefully trying to make people think its Duke and it wont be. Gotta think his decision is coming pretty soon.

New recruit guy hyping the commitment up for Stewart...hopefully trying to make people think its Duke and it wont be. Gotta think his decision is coming pretty soon.

"And I heard it’s cold, might even be the Coldest"

I'm not familiar with the New Recruit Guy(tm), but if he was talking about weather and not some sort of young kids' street talk, that would eliminate most of the non-SU choices! :)

For anyone who cares: vs MSU appears EPICALLY close!! Yes, I was actually looking up various weather categories, it kind of reminded me of that one Presidential elcection that went through many steps before being declared. Maybe I am giving NRG too much credit and hoping, but that is part of what this board is about!

I’m not saying he is...simply that never is a long time and situations change. 12-6 in the ACC gets you a 4-6 seed. 12-6 in the PAC 12 gets you a lovely parting gift.

Can we make that swap... say... tomorrow?

Could be all smoke but honestly I can't say I'm not a little intrigued by that.
That doesn’t mean anything to me. To me it means hey bro txt me I haven’t talked to u in awhile. Has nothing to do with a basketball commitment.

Status
Not open for further replies.