Class of 2019 - PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington | Page 73 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that OOC SOS or just overall SOS? Because the B10 hasn't been as good as the ACC and MSU has been the best team in the B10 the past several years. So naturally our overall SOS would be higher, as for OOC SOS I wouldn't be surprised if Sparty's was higher

Purdue actually was B10 champ in 2016-17. That loaded team with Swanigan/Haas. Lost to Kansas in S16 in a 1/3 match. Not as deep as ACC generally sure but a good league. Michigan has been strong lately. Wisconsin and OSU were down last season but they have been generally strong. Wisconsin took out Villanova a few years ago.

I wouldn’t worry about MSU. The last time Izzo beat Boeheim in something I was in college and I’m about to turn 40
Sadly they won the national title that year, and SU had a great shot if they did not run into them. Same with the SU vs Arkansas game...what could have been.

Just for information, Boogie Ellis a 4* point guard committed to Duke yesterday. Previously, I thought he had committed to Michigan State. He is the guard who developed a strong relationship with Isiah Stewart when both were on recruiting trips together. He was quoted yesterday that he was going “work hard in recruiting Vernon Carey and Isiah Stewart” to Duke.
He was one of the reasons why I THOUGHT Isiah Stewart would commit to Michigan State.

Just for information, Boogie Ellis a 4* point guard committed to Duke yesterday. Previously, I thought he had committed to Michigan State. He is the guard who developed a strong relationship with Isiah Stewart when both were on recruiting trips together. He was quoted yesterday that he was going “work hard in recruiting Vernon Carey and Isiah Stewart” to Duke.
He was one of the reasons why I THOUGHT Isiah Stewart would commit to Michigan State.

Play with Buddy, not Boogie. Duke is for nerds, ugly girls, and basketball players without any type of original thoughts ever running through their heads.

Michigan State Athletic Department makes it on par with Penn State’s. Just sickening stuff that’s gone on there. They shouldn’t even exist to operate anymore.

And obviously I’m glad Hop and his guys were safe, but you don’t ride busses that might catch on fire if you go to SU. Washington is not the same level of operation. It’s just not.

Rocket Watts Jr was the one he built a strong relationship with on the michagan state visit. He is in fact a michagan state commit. Not boogie Ellis

Rocket Watts Jr was the one he built a strong relationship with on the michagan state visit. He is in fact a michagan state commit. Not boogie Ellis
Thanks, I thought it was Boogie but Boogie did say he was going to work hard to,recruit Isiah.

Would a 4 star pg even be playing for Duke the one season Isaiah is there?
:vomit:

Regarding Vernon Carey. Some of these schools are trying to pitch bringing in Stewart and Carey together.

The sales pitch

“I want to decide after my last visit, likely a week or two after,” he told Rivals recently. “I probably won’t sign early though. I will likely commit a little after that but before the New Year.”
Carey also said he could envision teaming up with another big like James Wiseman or Isaiah Stewart. Wiseman is down to Kentucky, Kansas, Vanderbilt, Memphis and Florida State, while Stewart is considering Washington, Kentucky, Duke and Syracuse, among others.
“Some schools are selling me on playing with another elite big and some are focusing on me,” Carey told USA Today. “I think it’s more attractive to play with another big, actually. I think it would help both of us. I want to win and whatever gives us the best chance to do that is what I want to do.”

The sales pitch

“I want to decide after my last visit, likely a week or two after,” he told Rivals recently. “I probably won’t sign early though. I will likely commit a little after that but before the New Year.”
Carey also said he could envision teaming up with another big like James Wiseman or Isaiah Stewart. Wiseman is down to Kentucky, Kansas, Vanderbilt, Memphis and Florida State, while Stewart is considering Washington, Kentucky, Duke and Syracuse, among others.
“Some schools are selling me on playing with another elite big and some are focusing on me,” Carey told USA Today. “I think it’s more attractive to play with another big, actually. I think it would help both of us. I want to win and whatever gives us the best chance to do that is what I want to do.”

Forget Vernon Carey. We’ve got Jalen Carey.
Come to Cuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.