Class of 2019 - PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington | Page 83 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll add that I never thought he was coming here anyways...supposedly hes deciding fairly soon? If it's not going to be us then I hope Hop lands him. I dont get the MSU/Izzo love but whatev. Will suck if we strike out on Akok/Stewart/Wahab. 3 strikes ur out!

Idk...guess it depends on if Stewart can see himself playing alongside Carey. I'm sure Duke and MSU both were trying to sell that to them. He picked Duke so if he wants to play with him then theres that...if he doesnt want to play alongside him then that eliminates Duke and leaves MSU/Hop/Cuse/UK
So its either one of his remaining choices

orrrrrr

The rest of his remaining choices???

Stewart will not play with Carey.
This is why I was hoping Carey would choose MSU...they appear to be the biggest threat here and this decision doesn’t help with that

This is why I was hoping Carey would choose MSU...they appear to be the biggest threat here and this decision doesn’t help with that

Stewart is going to UW and they’ve been the favorite for 2 months IMO.

How come?
I dont have any inside info or anything just that they have been in the drivers seat for most of his recruitment and supposedly hes really into them. We seem to have a hard time with guys ranked as high as stew and it's not the norm for us to land them. Also supposedly being the home school was actually a factor working against us. Idk maybe we get lucky and he wants to pl lay with some of his buddies but he has pretty good relationships with most of the kids on all of his schools hes choosing from.

Boy, could that be read wrong.
ww.jpg

Yeah. Zero doubt where he’d be if Hopper was here

I wonder how much that really matters to him? It's not like he's projected as a 3 or 4 year guy, but mostly a one and done type. So, with these types, it's mostly about me, me, me and how much attention & exposure can I get. And that is hands down Syracuse vs. Washington. The others on his list are about equal relative to exposure.

Status
Not open for further replies.