Class of 2023 - PF Joseph "JP" Estrella (ME / Brewster) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 PF Joseph "JP" Estrella (ME / Brewster) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see JP note 'Cuse in this piece!
Estrella can play. No fear in the low post, bangs with the best of them.

>Syracuse: “It was awesome talking with Coach (Jim) Boeheim. He is just a legendary coach, and that was awesome. The coaching staff there has been awesome, and their facility is great. They like athletic big guys who can make plays. They really like my game.”<

Uh, Oh, v

“I am definitely looking for a culture fit. I’m looking for more than just a team, but a family I can hang out with every day. I want to do more than just go to college. I’d like to build bonds that last the rest of my life. I also want to win. I want to go to a program that wins.”<

77595184-30DA-4809-BE2B-E3C489016F5D.jpeg

Based on the box scores that UA has posted, Estrella averaged 10.7 points, 5 rebounds, and 2.7 blocks per game in Session 1. Can't really speak to scoring efficiency as their box scores don't track 3 point attempts correctly.

Thanks. So we had 1 assistant watching Flowers and JB and 2 assistants watching Estrella.
Sounds about right to me. I also noticed that new recruit Ian Jackson went off for like 26 points, don't think anyone from SU was watching him though (sorry, off-topic!).

Sounds about right to me. I also noticed that new recruit Ian Jackson went off for like 26 points, don't think anyone from SU was watching him though (sorry, off-topic!).

Jackson is playing in that UA tournament that Estrella is. I’m sure we were watching both.

Jackson is playing in that UA tournament that Estrella is. I’m sure we were watching both.
I thought that Jackson suits up for the Wiz Kids on the Adidas circuit. Maybe I'm wrong!

Estrella can play. No fear in the low post, bangs with the best of them.

>Syracuse: “It was awesome talking with Coach (Jim) Boeheim. He is just a legendary coach, and that was awesome. The coaching staff there has been awesome, and their facility is great. They like athletic big guys who can make plays. They really like my game.”<

Uh, Oh, v

“I am definitely looking for a culture fit. I’m looking for more than just a team, but a family I can hang out with every day. I want to do more than just go to college. I’d like to build bonds that last the rest of my life. I also want to win. I want to go to a program that wins.”<
??? We’re not a program that wins?

I thought that Jackson suits up for the Wiz Kids on the Adidas circuit. Maybe I'm wrong!

He’s playing for WeR1 currently.

Yea I screwed that up. Upon review you’re talking about Ian Jackson and I meant Elmarko Jackson.

Yea I screwed that up. Upon review you’re talking about Ian Jackson and I meant Elmarko Jackson.
Ha, all good, I may have mixed up signals as well, you're right about Elmarko!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom