Class of 2023 - PF Joseph "JP" Estrella (ME / Brewster) Offered | Page 45 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 PF Joseph "JP" Estrella (ME / Brewster) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think it’s that calculated. I think he just doesn’t know anything else and wants to be the all time wins leader
Maybe I'm way to jaded and cynical but I don't see the NCAA allowing JB to pass their golden boy Coach K. I forsee another investigation and vacated wins if that should ever happen.

I don’t think it’s that calculated. I think he just doesn’t know anything else and wants to be the all time wins leader

I don’t see that as plausible. He is 204 games back. At 30 wins per year (doubtful for we hit that), it’ll take 7 years. Noway JB is gunning for that record. I am sure 1000 is important for him however and assumed he’s pretty bummed it didn’t happen last year while his sons were on the team.

I don’t see that as plausible. He is 204 games back. At 30 wins per year (doubtful for we hit that), it’ll take 7 years. Noway JB is gunning for that record. I am sure 1000 is important for him however and assumed he’s pretty bummed it didn’t happen last year while his sons were on the team.
103* I honestly did think Jim gives a shhhhit what the official count is. Would you? Duke paid guys like Zion piles of money. You still gotta win the games. LSU cheated their ass off and still couldn't win.

103* I honestly did think Jim gives a shhhhit what the official count is. Would you? Duke paid guys like Zion piles of money. You still gotta win the games. LSU cheated their ass off and still couldn't win.

Unfortunately, I think the official count is the only thing that matters or 95% of what matters. And, it definitely would matter to me. Would you rather have an asterisk or none?

He doesn’t discount his wins like the ncaa does. He has always said “we won those game”

Unfortunately, I think the official count is the only thing that matters or 95% of what matters. And, it definitely would matter to me. Would you rather have an asterisk or none?
I wouldn't care. Honestly. The players still have to play. The coach still has to coach. And the grounds for the win deduction is laughable. And Jim feels the same way.

I wouldn't care. Honestly. The players still have to play. The coach still has to coach. And the grounds for the win deduction is laughable. And Jim feels the same way.
Agreed. I watched LVille and USC win those championships years ago, & Reggie Bush and Payton Siva both played, whether the ncaa likes it or not.
It insults our intelligence to suggest we should all go Men-In-Black and neutralize those memories. Just dumb.

Agreed. I watched LVille and USC win those championships years ago, & Reggie Bush and Payton Siva both played, whether the ncaa likes it or not.
It insults our intelligence to suggest we should all go Men-In-Black and neutralize those memories. Just dumb.

Id be really disappointed it cuse’s champ in 03 was removed from the record books.

Id be really disappointed it cuse’s champ in 03 was removed from the record books.
Disappointed? Yes.
But nothing can take away those memories, that’s my point.
Melo, Hak, GMac, et al.
Sorry, no amount of retrograde enforcement can change that. JMHO

We have a basis for comparison with lacrosse, where one of our championships was vacated.

Which was BS.

We all know it happened. Everyone in the lax world knows it happened. But the NCAA has stricken it from the record books. Asinine punishment that never made any sense for the NCAA to utilize, IMO.

Disappointed? Yes.
But nothing can take away those memories, that’s my point.
Melo, Hak, GMac, et al.
Sorry, no amount of retrograde enforcement can change that. JMHO

Hear you. Not saying it would wipe away the memories, just that there would be taint.

Mark E has to be one of the biggest empty suits in the last 50 years.

J.Taylor liked this post….coincidence?
And then deleted his profile. Did Justin Taylor make a profile, like a post opining that Estrella might have already committed to Cuse, and then realize it was a mistake to interact with the fans on the message board so he deleted his profile?

Best to start looking at whatever plan B is.
I'm cautiously optimistic ... so that probably means we're screwed. Maybe I'm just running off the high of our last recruit - Judah Mintz. That played out like a movie. Maybe this is the sequel.

I'm cautiously optimistic ... so that probably means we're screwed. Maybe I'm just running off the high of our last recruit - Judah Mintz. That played out like a movie. Maybe this is the sequel.

Mintz was a great add but the smoke being mostly Depaul and flipping to SU late was an anomaly. The smoke on Estrella to Tenn is legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom