Class of 2022 - PF Kyle Filipowski (MA) Offered | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PF Kyle Filipowski (MA) Offered

If there's 2 other centers or power forwards better than him in college next year then it is going to be an incredibly deep class. If he continues to play like he did yesterday he will be a guaranteed top 10 pick in 2023. He's still underrated by these services.

He's really good -- kind of like a poor man's Anthony Davis. Same skill set and attributes.

I'm not putting him on that level [hence, the "poor man's"], but he's really talented.

There is always the possibility we bring back Benny, Jesse and Frank and have essentially an experienced and solid frontcourt starting rotation before you even count Kamari. So to the points about Flip at Duke it's also possible he is the third guy here too unless be beats out everyone else or we lose Jesse and or Frank.

Duke isn't falling off without K. The brand they have built is ridiculous and they will continue to bring in top talent. How good they do with a new coach is anyone's guess but recruiting won't be a issue for them.
That wont last. The coach has yet to win a game, the same goes for unc. Collecting talent is one thing, getting them to win and play as team is the challenge

That wont last. The coach has yet to win a game, the same goes for unc. Collecting talent is one thing, getting them to win and play as team is the challenge
Duke's brand and them recruiting top talent every year won't last? I want what your having! I hate Duke as much as anyone but t they're not falling off just because K is retiring.

Duke's brand and them recruiting top talent every year won't last? I want what your having! I hate Duke as much as anyone but t they're not falling off just because K is retiring.
I want them to fall off just enough so they can't swoop in at the end of a recruiting cycle and grab guys we've been leading on for a year or so.

Anyone can drop off. Anyone.

Agree in the main. Right now, K is still there and is a bridge to the future. They aren't going to drop off in the short-term -- heck, they're recruiting like gangbusters coming off of a non-NCAA year, which is a relative disaster [for them].

Whether they are able to sustain that level of success K normally produces remains to be seen. I'm not predicting that they're going to drop off, but if Scheyer doesn't have the chops, they might dip. Just ask Indiana.

Yes I know about UCLA. We can all revisit this in a few years and see how far Duke falls.
I have no doubt that Duke will continue to get good players (although not quite as many as K would have reeled in). The question is can Schreyer be the difference-maker on the sideline that K is. UNC situation is much the same.

7529271A-76F7-4DA4-BB55-2EC232B01A0E.jpeg

Hes gone we knew that when we starting pushing other bigs. Its been Duke for a couple of weeks.

Lets hope that we land one of the guards left as Chance is also gone. Still we have two very good kids which is better than last year and Jimmy and crew will do well in the portal all is not lost just sucks that we cant close kids like flip.
I told everyone at least over a month ago that Chance was a no go. And while he is very, very, good. I think the coaches are thrilled if they can land JJ.

So, still hoping for Kyle Filipowski To CUSE.

QUESTION: If that does not happen, would Syracuse accept both Quadir and JJ If both were to commit?

Or, would they just take one of the two (happy with either one) and take Peter Carey or Chris Bunch?

Right now, we are constricted by 4-5 available scholarships. Will Syracuse use all 5?

So, still hoping for Kyle Filipowski To CUSE.

QUESTION: If that does not happen, would Syracuse accept both Quadir and JJ If both were to commit?

Or, would they just take one of the two (happy with either one) and take Peter Carey or Chris Bunch?

Right now, we are constricted by 4-5 available scholarships. Will Syracuse use all 5?

by my count we can take 6. We have 2, so we can take 4 more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom