Class of 2022 - PF Kyle Filipowski (MA) Offered | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PF Kyle Filipowski (MA) Offered

With due respect
I would take Flip with an average guard
Than
A great guard with an average center
Becausr
Flip is a game changer

I totally get this. He is a unicorn type of player. But so was Michael Porter.

But if Flip is not so enamored of us anyway, then a true PG is a more important "get". Bird in the hand.

People forget, but we already have two supposedly Rony Seikaly-like athletic specimens in the front court. Although we've seen little of them because Marek.

Kyle is clearly better offensively in these videos than Jesse Edwards or Frank Anselem or Peter Carey, but he is playing against high school kids, and he's 7-1. So, he should dominate, right?

I will agree, not looking good for Flip to come here cause he’s not. Not for a lack of effort on the staffs part though.

I will say recruiting is an in exact science. Would Flip help our team? Absolutely. But there are other players other than Flip we can get that could help us get back into the natty convo. Example: Hakim Warrick was an afterthought to an afterthought when we recruited him and turned out to be a huge piece to our championship team. We’ll always get players that outperform what people expect (think Buddy now) and there will always be people to underperform. Yeah it sucks losing out on good kids, but you are gonna lose out on more of those recruiting battles than you win because everyone wants them. Can’t get too high and can’t get too low on recruiting cause you never truly know what you are gonna get.
Hakim says Hi

6AA27CB0-A069-4B2B-840F-8736CB2DE5CA.jpeg

got to admit, good recruiting pitch by K, to "continue the dynasty"...
Listen Kyle, I built this dynasty one bag...errr brick at a time. Each bag...I mean brick along the way has been so important in creating this narrative about me and my legacy. We need you to come in and make sure that John Scheyer doesn't #*&k it up. Here is a new car for you, and anytime you want it washed, you just bring it on down and Dickie V will get right on it.

I'm vacationing right now with my in-laws who are all Dook grads. Is it bad that I feel like punching my father-in-law in the nose after he told me that they just picked up a pretty good recruit? He had no idea that Syracuse was the front runner or even involved. Well maybe no punch, but he's buying dinner tonight... can you say lobster and steak along with the most expensive wine on the menu?

I'm vacationing right now with my in-laws who are all Dook grads. Is it bad that I feel like punching my father-in-law in the nose after he told me that they just picked up a pretty good recruit? He had no idea that Syracuse was the front runner or even involved. Well maybe no punch, but he's buying dinner tonight... can you say lobster and steak along with the most expensive wine on the menu?
Have you impregnated his daughter?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom