Class of 2022 - PF Kyle Filipowski (MA) Offered | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PF Kyle Filipowski (MA) Offered

Blood tests back then. She said it could have been either: it was both.
Must make for some really interesting Mother’s Days.

This is worth reading. Of note.
“One, the obvious, it’s Syracuse,” Mannix said. “The history of the program and the success of the program isn’t lost on him. And I also think just as important was location. There’s not a lot of schools that are around him in New York that provide the opportunity that Syracuse does.”
His brother Matt sounds like a beast, the kind of big center (7'0 245) we have been lacking on the boards. Maybe a Craig Forth type? Pitt and Illinois are in on him, so it's not like he isn't talented. Maybe it makes sense to try to get them both as a package deal. He has to be a better prospect than JBA and we took him.

If you offer the brother, it's because you want the brother. Toss a gratuitous offer and that could backfire. Why wouldn't we want a guy that size in our zone?

If you offer the brother, it's because you want the brother. Toss a gratuitous offer and that could backfire. Why wouldn't we want a guy that size in our zone?
Because there are a finite number of scholarships and PT available? To be clear, I am not commenting on whether or not we should offer the brother. I do think the days of JB having 13 scholarship players and trying to manage playing time and player's ego are over. He is comfortable rolling with 8-9 guys.

Because there are a finite number of scholarships and PT available? To be clear, I am not commenting on whether or not we should offer the brother. I do think the days of JB having 13 scholarship players and trying to manage playing time and player's ego are over. He is comfortable rolling with 8-9 guys.
Oh I get it. Good point. Was just stating if the brother only feels like he gets the offer so it helps his brother who Syracuse actually wants that could not be received well.

We’re still all in for DC is why

Something about sending a message...you know what I’m talking about...come on, just say it.

Seems by my observation this would be GMAC recruit territory. So on him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom