Class of 2022 - PF Kyle Filipowski (MA) Offered | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PF Kyle Filipowski (MA) Offered

What about taking a flyer on Flip’s brother Matt?
6-11 center who has a good body frame and plays like Craig Forth
If it helped getting Kyle I'd say hell yea! Matt at the very least is a big bodied kid that we haven't had in awhile. Who knows what the boys actually want though? Maybe they each want to go their own way? Not sure if I've even seen anything on a school that is agressively recruiting both to come play.

If it helped getting Kyle I'd say hell yea! Matt at the very least is a big bodied kid that we haven't had in awhile. Who knows what the boys actually want though? Maybe they each want to go their own way? Not sure if I've even seen anything on a school that is agressively recruiting both to come play.
Keeping in mind that Kyle was unranked just a year ago and then blew up...maybe the brother blows up too? or doesnt and is depth..which is also good.

From his HS twitter feed: Matthew Filipowski is a 2022 6'11" center with the ability to dominate in the post as well as step out and make shots. Matthew averaged 19.7ppg this season and finished with a 32pt (12-16 FG, 3-7 3pt) game at Cushing Academy.

Fraternal twins, if that makes a difference.

I think I understand the science behind that...

1619462515851.png

I worked with a guy once that told me he had to go to his sons' birthday party (same day, same birth year). I asked if they were twins. He said nope, and just left it at that.
My brother in law (attorney) had a case in Watertown NY - fraternal twins - each with their own, separate dad.

You hearing something? I thought Andre was pretty happy with where he was at.
With the transfer portal, if highly recruiting athletes aren't a major part of the team, they look to leave. The recent transfers we took in (Symir and Cole) tell me we look first at prior relationships. Andre fits the same mold so if he’s not a focal point of UConn next year, it’s likely he looks at Cuse, especially if Benny and/or Cole do not return.

With the transfer portal, if highly recruiting athletes aren't a major part of the team, they look to leave. The recent transfers we took in (Symir and Cole) tell me we look first at prior relationships. Andre fits the same mold so if he’s not a focal point of UConn next year, it’s likely he looks at Cuse, especially if Benny and/or Cole do not return.
Using the portal every year will probably be a necessity to keep class balance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom