Class of 2025 - PF Matthew Gilhool (PA) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 PF Matthew Gilhool (PA) Offered

Hmmm…righty that shoots lefty or lefty that finishes righty a lot?

Matt Gilhool
Gilhool, a 6-10 power forward, has reclassified from the 2024 class into the ‘25 class where he is rated No. 88 by 247Sports. Gilhool attended Long Island Lutheran last year. He is transferring to William Penn Charter School in Philadelphia, Pa.

Maryland, Penn State, Miami and Pittsburgh are among the schools that have offered a scholarship to Gilhool.

Watching the first video, I wasn't impressed initially with all the dunk highlights (Carey), then I saw him shoot 3s and put the ball on the floor with moves to the basket and pull up jumpers. He is legit and the big boys will come after him soon enough. But, I have faith in AA and our coaches to be diligent and engaged to give us a fighting chance with all of the recruits we offer.

He’s a highly skilled kid. His body is only going to get stronger. He’s two years away from stepping on campus. He’s going to be an all league ACC player. He can shoot and MAKE threes, drive with either hand, and find the open man. Being a lefty can be a huge advantage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom