Class of 2025 - PF Matthew Gilhool (PA) Offered | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 PF Matthew Gilhool (PA) Offered

GILHOOL MUST WEAR ORANGE.

Sorry for shouting but I feel strongly about this.
kids orange GIF by PlayKids

I agree. Even though GMac headed to Siena, Matt recently said that Syracuse was still one of the teams in regular contact with him, and HC Autry was in for Matt last weekend during the live period. Not sure how many finalists Matt will name, but I like Syracuse to make the cut.

I agree. Even though GMac headed to Siena, Matt recently said that Syracuse was still one of the teams in regular contact with him, and HC Autry was in for Matt last weekend during the live period. Not sure how many finalists Matt will name, but I like Syracuse to make the cut.
Thought you said a few weeks ago that SU was out when GMac left?

The coaches have stayed in contact with Matt all along. Griff confirmed recently that they are all involved with all the recruits despite someone taking the lead for each.

Thought you said a few weeks ago that SU was out when GMac left?

The coaches have stayed in contact with Matt all along. Griff confirmed recently that they are all involved with all the recruits despite someone taking the lead for each.
I said I thought that would be the case, given GMac's departure. It was just my opinion - I never reported it. Matt said in an interview with the Philadelphia Inquirer that he was resetting his recruitment amid GMac leaving, and Hop getting let go at UW, a few months back. Great to see Syracuse firmly in the mix. Well aware of what Griff has said! :)

If we get this kid then no Cenac or London Jamison I imagine?

I don’t think it matters. They are different types of players. We may have Ryder Frost higher than Jemison right now anyway.
I like London Jamison but have not seen (or heard) any mention of he and Syracuse lately. Syracuse could use someone of Matt Gilhool‘s stature in the future. Still like Jemison as a potential SU commit.

I like London Jamison but have not seen (or heard) any mention of he and Syracuse lately. Syracuse could use someone of Matt Gilhool‘s stature in the future. Still like Jemison as a potential SU commit.
I've come across a recent article or two where London was interviewed by recruiting analysts; he says he likes 'Cuse but does have other OVs coming up. Also, my sense is he's more of a 3/4, whereas Matt is more of a 4/5. I'd probably look at London versus Ryder in that wing/SF arena...then Sadiq at PF and someone like Matt, Chris, Asher at PF/C.

Isn’t there a tweet above where he has 4 schools and were one of them. Thats from today??

Considering there's 0 Northeast schools, gotta be a bag first and foremost (which is fine and his choice).
It was always a case of him wanting us more then us wanting him after gmac left. sadiq is our guy and well see if we can reel in cenac.

Isn’t there a tweet above where he has 4 schools and were one of them. Thats from today??
That's a tweet from Jamie Shaw from this morning, where Matt discussed Syracuse and other suitors. It was prior to the list cut from shortly ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom