Class of 2021 - PF Samson Johnson (NJ) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 PF Samson Johnson (NJ) Offered

Mine as well ask because I'm sure someone will...is he a candidate for 2020 reclass?

Offers from StJohns and Xavier in addition to UConn

That is the kind of athlete SU fans can get really excited about. Serious length, hops, and can shoot. His offer list so far really favors the Orange, especially with who is coming in. Hope the big 'dawgs don't enter the picture for his recruitment. Go get him Jimmy!

Just checked his ranking on Rivals #135 overall and #19 center in the class. Kind of player that would probably blow up over the summer circuit, if there will even be one. He certainly passes the looks test, plays on a competitive AAU team, and most importantly has the endorsement of the SU staff. They are passing on a lot of players eligible next year that are popping up on the transfer portal because they know what's available in the next recruiting cycle. I like it...

Just quickly skipping through like 5 minutes at a time, it seemed like he might not have played much in this one but it's possible I just wasn't skipping to the correct minutes

Just quickly skipping through like 5 minutes at a time, it seemed like he might not have played much in this one but it's possible I just wasn't skipping to the correct minutes

Not 100% sure on this but I think TPS main big was out for 30 days with a suspension Adama Sanogo who is a fricken beast...unfortunately we didnt make the cut for him/not even sure if we recruited him. But johnson was the main option during this time. Not sure if that suspension lines up with the game you mention above but worth noting. He did play really well in his absence though but when the big guy sanogo came back he was their main man I believe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom